Q MANIA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strayangel

Reaction score
(I have experienced alot involving tamagotchis, so feel free to trust me)

OH MY GOODNESS! MY TAMAGOTCHI FELL IN WATER! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

"On the first day that I got my tamagotchi, I spilled a lot of orange juice on it. It was going crazy, so here's what I did- I UNSCREWED THE BACK, TOOK OUT THE BATTERY, DRIED THE BACK PART WHERE THE BATTERY BELONGED, AND DRIED THE BATTERY. If this does not work, I am sorry."

MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AS SOOM AS YOU CONTACT ME!

(I have experienced alot involving tamagotchis, so feel free to trust me)

OH MY GOODNESS! MY TAMAGOTCHI FELL IN WATER! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

"On the first day that I got my tamagotchi, I spilled a lot of orange juice on it. It was going crazy, so here's what I did- I UNSCREWED THE BACK, TOOK OUT THE BATTERY, DRIED THE BACK PART WHERE THE BATTERY BELONGED, AND DRIED THE BATTERY. If this does not work, I am sorry."

MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AS SOOM AS YOU CONTACT ME!
These help topics are not allowed.

I do understand that you are just trying to be helpful, however, help topics like these are not allowed at TamaTalk for the following reasons:

1) The become the source of rivalry amongst members

2) The entirely defeat the purpose of having the help forums

3) The often are open ended and deviate from being about help

4) The are often mediums for SPAM

5) Members who are trying to see if their question has already been answered have a difficult time wading through these type of topics.

If you are keen to help, the best thing you can do is answer the individual questions posted by other members.

Regards

Bell Sprout

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back