Robotchi does not exist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every body calls :huh: robotchi. :huh: is realy called androtchi.I saw it on tamagotchi.com.
Actually, it doesn't matter.

Android/Androtchi= Robot

Robot/Robotchi= Robot

They both mean the same things.

Doesn't matter what you call them.

They are both the same name just one if the fan name, like how people call the whale thing whaletchi.

Actually, it doesn't matter.
Android/Androtchi= Robot

Robot/Robotchi= Robot

They both mean the same things.

Doesn't matter what you call them.
it's official. Bandai said it's androtchi. People on this website just made up the name robotchi and I don't like it. I don't like the name furawatchi for leaftchis either.

it's official. Bandai said it's androtchi. People on this website just made up the name robotchi and I don't like it. I don't like the name furawatchi for leaftchis either.
That's Bandai's fault about Furwatchi.

They changed it from Furwatchi, to Leaftchi, to Violetchi.

And Robot also means Android. They are both the same thing.

I meant I think furawatchi is the fake name, tamagotchi rules.

But Bandai said that androtchi is called androtchi, not robotchi, on tamagotchi.com before they took it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know... furawatchi flowes more than "leaftchi" Leaftchi sounds all chopy :lol:

Tamatalk has butchered some of the original tamas true names, and Bandai has been too, I just call them from what I know them as. Which are Androtchi, Masktchi (without the "U", alot of people confuse Masktchi for Masakutchi the orginal Masktchi on the 96 wave 1) and Furawatchi. But to each thier own. people call them whatever you want to call them.

I meant I think furawatchi is the fake name, tamagotchi rules.But Bandai said that androtchi is called androtchi, not robotchi, on tamagotchi.com before they took it off.
As I said, it is a FAN NAME. it's perficly fine, why are you still at it? it's not offical/correct. we know. but everyone knows what they are talking about... ^_^

and about your other post about how you don't like it: well *I* don't like how bandai never gave a name to the whale character or renamed furawatchi *shudder* leaftchi/violetchi. I'm not posting nit-picky topics on Comments and Rumors about it though, now am I? :ph34r:

There is a site called Mimitchi.com that has like this Tamagotchi Connection thing on it if you find it (it's not that hard to find). It says that Androtchi is called Robotchi. I personally find it easier to say Robotchi, because I have some kind of speech impediment and I can't pronounce some words correctly. I'd probably pronounce Androtchi something like Andorotchi or something stupid like that.

Yeah there are some weird fan names around. Some people at school give some of the Tamagotchi characters weird names. For example:

Babytchi/Petitchi/Teletchi: Baby

Marutchi: Kid

Kinakomotchi: Da plug

Ichigotchi: Strawberry head

Oniontchi: Onion head

Hinotamatchi: Flame head

Gozarutchi: Ninja dude

Masktchi: Ninja dude

Tarakotchi: Thing

Hanatchi: Worm/Snake

For other characters they just say: "My Tamagotchi is THIS" while showing others their Tamagotchi. I don't have a name for Mametchi/Mimitchi/Kuchipatchi/Memetchi because people don't treat their Tamagotchi well enough to get one. I call they all by their proper names but Androtchi... DOES IT MATTER? SERIOUSLY?

Oh, and in my opinion Androids are robots that look like humans and Robots are robots that don't look like humans? That's another of my reasons I call Androtchi Robotchi. Androtchi/Robotchi looks nothing like a human.

does it realy matter what we call :( ? I mean, it's just a robot! people shouldn't get in fights about it!

There is a site called Mimitchi.com that has like this Tamagotchi Connection thing on it if you find it (it's not that hard to find). It says that Androtchi is called Robotchi. I personally find it easier to say Robotchi, because I have some kind of speech impediment and I can't pronounce some words correctly. I'd probably pronounce Androtchi something like Andorotchi or something stupid like that.
Yeah there are some weird fan names around. Some people at school give some of the Tamagotchi characters weird names. For example:

Babytchi/Petitchi/Teletchi: Baby

Marutchi: Kid

Kinakomotchi: Da plug

Ichigotchi: Strawberry head

Oniontchi: Onion head

Hinotamatchi: Flame head

Gozarutchi: Ninja dude

Masktchi: Ninja dude

Tarakotchi: Thing

Hanatchi: Worm/Snake

For other characters they just say: "My Tamagotchi is THIS" while showing others their Tamagotchi. I don't have a name for Mametchi/Mimitchi/Kuchipatchi/Memetchi because people don't treat their Tamagotchi well enough to get one. I call they all by their proper names but Androtchi... DOES IT MATTER? SERIOUSLY?

Oh, and in my opinion Androids are robots that look like humans and Robots are robots that don't look like humans? That's another of my reasons I call Androtchi Robotchi. Androtchi/Robotchi looks nothing like a human.
I caught you! let me ask you a question: Is mimitchi.com the official tamagotchi website, made by tamagotchi's creators? no. but tamagotchi.com was, and before they took off the character chart, the character chart said ANDROTCHI. and, like someone on my pole, what are they called, someone said imagine bandai naming a japanese character robotchi. seriously, I caught you. you're disagreeing with tamagotchi's creators.

Every body calls :wacko: robotchi. :ph34r: is realy called androtchi.I saw it on tamagotchi.com.
Well, people call it different things! I've heard the Furawatchi in V2 in called Korotchi or Violetchi! You should ask Bandai. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back