Tamagotchi connection 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i found this picture of the new tamagotchi connection 2. click here to see!

"Releasing in April, the new version of Tamagotchi features:

* Gotchi Point System: Players are awarded points at each stage of growth, and players earn points for playing games. Players can use points to purchase gifts for friends. It's a new, more interactive way to play!

* Secret Codes: There are 5 secret codes to collect! One is included in the package and others will be in ads and online. Each code allows a player to purchase a special item not normally available. If a player collects all five codes, his or her character becomes immortal--guaranteeing the next generation!

* New Games: There will be four games to play. A new game becomes available at each stage of development!

* New Characters: Over 30 new characters are in the Version 2 family!"

P.S. all this information was used from Tamarelme. all credits go to them

i found a website you can preorder your connection 2! i don't know if it's relable but you can try it. click here. they are charging a bit too much for it. Bandai.com says it'll sell them for 14.99 and this site sells them for 19.99. just so you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is AMAZING. I have been waiting for this announcement for a long time now. Thank you so much for posting it!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Over 30 new characters.....HOLY COW how will we remember all the names?!? :D :lol: :D :huh:

OMG!! thats so awsoum!! But, they look the same as regular tama connECTion... Ohh well,

I so cant wait...

Hope they release ConneXion 2, or simular to it.

:eek: 30 characters? Yayyyy

Do you know if Version 1 and Version 2 will be able to connect?

This is a wonderful and genius idea lmost everyone in my district and school have been giving up on tamagotchis or atleast putting them down for a while, I myself have been getting a little bored of my own (four) tama(s) but with this new design I'm very certain it will make more of my district to love tamagotchis again.

~vi :eek:

This is a wonderful and genius idea lmost everyone in my district and school have been giving up on tamagotchis or atleast putting them down for a while, I myself have been getting a little bored of my own (four) tama(s) but with this new design I'm very certain it will make more of my district to love tamagotchis again. 

~vi :eek:
:( YAY 4 U!

did anyone else notice a small white image/dot thingie on the tama itself amongst all the blue dots off to the right towards the bottom of the tama?

it looks like a snowman to me.

also, the bandai page on the new release mentions 'milky pink, white, n blue tamagotchis', not apple green.

i hope they have better colors than just 'milky pink, white, n blue', cuz i'm not much of a pastel kind of grrl.

wicked! i am so in love with tamagotchis i am on mine 24/7!

I know how many units have been sold worldwide. Apparently 40 million!

i found it out from www.tamagotchi.co.uk

:) i am getting my second tama tomorrow though i think they will be sold oout :)

did anyone else notice a small white image/dot thingie on the tama itself amongst all the blue dots off to the right towards the bottom of the tama?
it looks like a snowman to me.

also, the bandai page on the new release mentions 'milky pink, white, n blue tamagotchis', not apple green.

i hope they have better colors than just 'milky pink, white, n blue', cuz i'm not much of a pastel kind of grrl.
it doesn't matter cause you can get a case for them on ebay covering everything but the screen and also if they are a big hit they will most likely bring out a new colour range :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back