BOOM BOX EXPLODED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
first I bought some cd's from the shop and of Tama town and Then I spent ages getting 1400gp to buy the boombox ( also of Tama Town) I played the Cd on it and this reely angry sort of music played. The buttons froze and couldnt do anything then the hole Boombox exploded!!! I cant use it any more :D :) :) :)

Has this happened to any one else????? :) :) :)

Please reply

Yup, this happens after the second time you play the disc, no worries

:( It EXPLODED?! *snickers* Oh, I think it does that after you play with it too much.

i have 2 agree with u :( now im never getting another1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RubyM

this happend to me to it only happens whene you dont put the cd in i playd with mine for a long time and when i put the cd in it explodes if you get another one dont put a cd in hope i helped

Every time youhave a boombox and a cd at the same time, the boombox will explode. Its happened every time to everyone, yah. i suggest you throw away the cd, it doesnt do anything but break the boombox.

:unsure: ya'll are so tatally right!the boombox is so not what i recomend from the shop. if it shows up, IGNORE IT! it will eather be replaced by somthing better or not. anyway, DO NOT BUY THE MUSIC DISKS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOOMBOX!that is my advice. ;)

first I bought some cd's from the shop and of Tama town and Then I spent ages getting 1400gp to buy the boombox ( also of Tama Town) I played the Cd on it and this reely angry sort of music played. The buttons froze and couldnt do anything then the hole Boombox exploded!!! I cant use it any more :unsure:   :wacko:   B)   ;)
Has this happened to any one else????? :D   :furawatchi:   :hitodetchi:

Please reply
It happened to me. I had two boomboxes and they exploded. At different times though

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it GOSH IT BROKE 5 TIMES CUZ I BOUGHT A CD IT CAME IN A PACK AND A BOOM BOX AND A IPOD ALSO A CD WALKMAN ALSO COMPUTER ALL 4 7653 IN SALE ;) :unsure: SO DON'T WORRY THE BUTTON DIDN'T FREEZE ITS JUST LIKE DAT :wacko: :furawatchi: :D :hitodetchi:

It's not a CD,it's a record for the grand phone that record playing thing they just call it a CD :D :D :D :D

ye the boom box explodes when a cd goes in its a waste please be frend

first I bought some cd's from the shop and of Tama town and Then I spent ages getting 1400gp to buy the boombox ( also of Tama Town) I played the Cd on it and this reely angry sort of music played. The buttons froze and couldnt do anything then the hole Boombox exploded!!! I cant use it any more :eek: :angry: :angry: :p
Has this happened to any one else????? :blink: :D :angry:

Please reply
That's because you have a CD. The CD makes the boombox explode. So you should wrap the CD up and then use the boombox or something like that. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back