How Strange... O_o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi99

Reaction score
That's kinda strange. Is it a glitch or something? I played the HeadingGame on my V3 and when I won it, it gave me 400 Gotchi Points instead of 100 or 150. Is is a glitch or did Bandai just mean to do it? :(

No glitch, it's normal.

Tip: You have to head the ball 20 times! ^_^

lol my frend won 400 points in heading and i only one lyk... 200! grr! not fair! <_<

It is not a glitch, you finished the game so you get a lot of points.

I can't get very far with the heading game! I can only head it about 4 times before i loose! <_<

I can't get very far with the heading game! I can only head it about 4 times before i loose! :furawatchi:
I finished it (v2) and got 100gp.

I can't get very far with the heading game! I can only head it about 4 times before i loose! :kuribotchi:
Keep going to the middle after you head the ball. That way, You only have to press 1-2 buttons. And your right, it's not a glitch.

That's kinda strange. Is it a glitch or something? I played the HeadingGame on my V3 and when I won it, it gave me 400 Gotchi Points instead of 100 or 150. Is is a glitch or did Bandai just mean to do it? :eek:
duh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back