Your first ever tamagotchi.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
For my first ever tamagotchi, his name was Tammy but I didn't like it's name so I reseted it and named the tamababy Bob. He evolved into Marutchi, Ichigotchi, and then Mametchi!

So what about your first tama? What did it evolve into?

For my first ever tamagotchi, his name was Tammy but I didn't like it's name so I reseted it and named the tamababy Bob. He evolved into Marutchi, Ichigotchi, and then Mametchi!So what about your first tama? What did it evolve into?
HOLY ****! THAT IS THE EXACT SAME AS MINE! I named my first ever tamagotchi Bob and then it became a marutchi, then an ichigotchi, then a mametchi! NO LIE! Did you STEAL bob? :lol: I loved bob! He was my first and I'll never forget him.

My first Tama was a Mametchi, named Rinoa, married a Robochi, and had a boy.

My first ever tama (the original! not connections.) was a Mametchi and they didn't really have set genders and names. But I affectionately dubbed her "Tammy".

My first Connection character was named Bob and he turned into a Hanatchi.

HOLY ****!  THAT IS THE EXACT SAME AS MINE!  I named my first ever tamagotchi Bob and then it became a marutchi, then an ichigotchi, then a mametchi!  NO LIE!  Did you STEAL bob?  :huh: I loved bob!  He was my first and I'll never forget him.
holy************************************************

thats the exact same as mine no lies it married 1 of these duck dudes :lol: the matchmaker found him for me now its a mimichi and that had a kid with another duck dude and that 1 was my mates and it was called ace

can i ask u people of da world a question

my tama connected once with my mates today the duck dude and they had a kid is dat weird and im sure it was the first time

Humm... i have to think... this is WAY back in the 1996-1997!!

I think it was a P2 tama and i got a mimitchi.

my first ever tamagotchi connexion was named *to be honest i forgot* but i remember it was a :wub: and it had a baby girl...then a boy and so on...i think it stopped at gen 7 and i stopped playing tamagotchis for a while....maybe until i found out about the secret characters...

and now its getting boring because i cant get a mimitchi and i've got oyajitchi already... :(

so yer...now to think of it i think it was called Angel :huh:

^^ well i started my tama again and if you want to know more read my signature...by the way i'm on my 4 th gen but cant fit it all in signature so some info are missing...!! :p

thanks for reading this

I love my tama...my first one ever was named Genba, and it was a Hanatchi.

:wub: :huh: :( :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

My first gotchi was named Mimi and it was Maskchi.

i really feel impressed by some people because they had really cool characters in there first gens..i mean it took me like months just to try and get a hanatchi!! =[

well those who do get it must be really pro or just lucky

by the way i finally got a hanatchi, oyajitchi and mametchi....now i'm heading for a mimitchi!!

My first tama was named Max.he was a babytchi then a marutchi then an Ichigotchi,he died at age three...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO SO SOON MAX!Then after my second tama died,(her name was Ali)My third tama was a boy so I named him Max,to remember my first.That Max got married and had a son named Tom,then later Tom got married and had a son named Matt,then later Matt got married and had a daughter named Becky,right now Becky is an Oniontchi.

My first was a girl and it was Katie i got bored of it being a girl so i reset it then my new one was a boy. now its named Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back