PARENTS HOUSE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trini gal

Reaction score
If you go to your parents house in tamatown they give you a pencil cd and cellphone if you visit 3 times KOOL! and if your password is trini to visit the password for me 06450 54865! :( :)

Hey trini gal, nice to see that you have came upon a Password for TamaTown! Your character is Paparatchi (a.k.a. Nerdo, that's what my friend calls it :angry: )

P.S. Do you live in Trinidad? If so, which part of Trinidad? My mom is Trinidadian, and she used to live in San Jaun.

I call Paparatchi "Nerdimatchi"

:ichigotchi:

Anyway, cute Paparatchi ^.^

I call Paparatchi "Nerdimatchi" :)

Anyway, cute Paparatchi ^.^
do you really think Paparatchis are nerds?

I have one, and I think they´re really cute! :unsure:

~Tama-Shiba~

i really need a reply straight away! i am only on my 2nd gen so its a baby and doesn't have grandparents. it wont let me into the grandparents house and i entered in the right password. can sum1 thats online now plz help?

Hey trini gal, nice to see that you have came upon a Password for TamaTown! Your character is Paparatchi (a.k.a. Nerdo, that's what my friend calls it :D )

P.S. Do you live in Trinidad? If so, which part of Trinidad? My mom is Trinidadian, and she used to live in San Jaun.
whats a paparatchi?

any1 got pics?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back