potty training...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiDeKiCk_kRis

Reaction score
*sigh* okay. Its so difficult to catch my tama the moment before he uses the bathroom and i'm wondering how many times you have to do this in order for him to be completely potty trained when he grows up? So far i've missed him only once but i really dont want to have to deal with him going to the bathroom all over the place when hes like 7 or 8.

if anyone knows the specifics about potty training, PLEASE, enlighten me!! thanks!!

-kristi akemi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Yea, you just press the toilet button when they look like they are about to go poopy (I have yet to get a connection so I have not personally saw how they look like when they are about to go, but I heard that you see something like stink waves around them.)[/SIZE]

-Mayumi

Its like wavey lines around them... Its not hard to do really. If you are watching and see the lines just select the toilet icon. Once you select the icon your tamagotchi will use the potty and be happy. Its like yay I used the potty! LOl Oh and if you would like to see a picture of what it looks like I can sacn a picture from the manual I have with tama plus.

[SIZE=8pt]Yea, you just press the toilet button when they look like they are about to go poopy (I have yet to get a connection so I have not personally saw how they look like when they are about to go, but I heard that you see something like stink waves around them.)[/SIZE] 

-Mayumi
yeah, if you see stink lines around ur Tama, hit the toilet icon an they will hop up on a duck-shaped toilet and do their thing, but its hard to catch them when they're about to go, you havta like, stare at it. but usually they go after they've eaten or after they've been played with.

you know...

i've given up trying to potty train mine.. i restarted mine and tried to potty train it... it's ridiculous... i was literally staring at it... you have like 1 second to get to the toilet icon and... baah!! ridiculous, i say!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm is it really that short of time? I have a tamagotchi plus and I get hmm a few seconds. Its long enough to select the toilet. Maybe its like that on the connections? That it doesn't give you enough time. Because I think I have plenty of time on the tama plus. Hmmmm Don't know what to say. I saw the poop times on tamagotchi square. So that helps a bit... You only have to stare at it when its a baby. its like really needy then... Oh well if you can't ya cant.. Its not the end of the world lol.

I have a conX and you don't have long to select the icon, but you do have enough time to do it.

I've only caught mine a few times, but I've seen it start to use the toilet on it's own. It still go's on the floor most of the time though. Oh well, I'll just have to look at it more more often.

Hmm is it really that short of time? I have a tamagotchi plus and I get hmm a few seconds. Its long enough to select the toilet. Maybe its like that on the connections? That it doesn't give you enough time. Because I think I have plenty of time on the tama plus. Hmmmm Don't know what to say. I saw the poop times on tamagotchi square. So that helps a bit... You only have to stare at it when its a baby. its like really needy then... Oh well if you can't ya cant.. Its not the end of the world lol.
no, the connections give you enough time, ive caught mine over 3 times and ive only had it a day and a half.

I've caught mine when he's about to go, however, it gets harder

when you have 3 that need to go at the same time! :angry: I've

got 2 v1s and 2 v2. Don't worry though, they'll eventually learn to go in the toilet, instead of soiling themselfs! :angry: You'll get the hang of it! *hint* You will hear a beep sound when thy are about

to go.

yea i never knew to clik the toilet before it went but i always wondered wat those lines were i thought he was angry or hot :angry: but now that i kno that itll help a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back