Giga pets, cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
This is sooooooo cool!! I can get free giga pets!!! My dad works at Hasbro!!! Ask me anything about them, I will most prbably answer! :angry: :( :unsure: :unsure:

I thought they got un-popular and didn't sell them anymore....

The latest scoop!

My dad said that maybe the new gigapets will be in color!!! And... some will be littelest petshop!!!

The new ones sound REALLY cool!!! When'll they be out? Also, I saw on the internet about those Littlest Petshop pets. Are they real virtual pets (and by thet I mean care for them to determine character etc.) or are they just virtual pets that you carry around mostly for show?....

I had Littlest Pet Shop toys when I was little. Back then they were just little doggies and cats and penguins and birds and horsies and stuff. Nothing 'virtual' about them. They were just little figures.

Do you know what date the new giga pets will be out, nyatchi_chan

Last edited by a moderator:
New Giga Pets? May? Like, now?

That is awesome. I can't wait. ;)

Okay, back again! Will the new Gigas pause? With everything going on it's a must-have feature for me. Also, will they be able to connect and/or breed? That would be AWESOME!!!!

do you have any of the older ones? if you have the old koala one..would you be willing to sell it to me?

Where are the new giga pets sold?

P.S I'm sure that the new giga pets can connect.

Last edited by a moderator:
:gozarutchi: wow! Giga pets coming back!? AWESOME!!! To be honest, when the first wave of virtual pets hit America, I bought into Giga pets before I bought into Tamagotchi.

I have a littlest pet shop digital pet now!!! It is pretty fun, real fun considering it's 6$ you go from place to place, colecting stickers and charms for your scrapbook, there are really good fun games, there is one game kind of like get on the LPS, but you are on a sled and avoiding trees. I recomend it, And I'm not just saying that!! (it is a little bigger and clunkier than tamagotchi though.) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back