scary really SCARY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_30

Reaction score
hey im really scared now people of da world

read this to know why

well it started of today when my tama connected once u hear me once we never connected before NEVER then they had kids is this weirdbecause i was really upset because i have a mimichi and i dont want it to leave me

wawawawawwawawawawawawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:ZOE

SPECIES:MIMICHI

GENEARATION:2(SOON TO BE ON THIRD COZ I GOT BABY TODAY)

TRAINING:9/9

HUNGRY HEARTS:() () () ()

HAPPY HEARTS:() () () ()

WELL, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE. I RECOMEND THAT U TRY THE STANDARD OPERATION OF RESETTING UR TAMA. HOWEVER IT IS RISKY. U COULD LOSE EVERYTHING!. UR CHOICE. :D

Humm... That is somesort of glitch that i have never heard of befor.... Odd, but interesting never the less...

I know how it is to see a mimitchi leaving... i hate it when its time for a mimitchi to leave or to turn into a old timer.... Make shore you watch the back to home plent procedure befor u reset your tama (if you do) trust me... its better than waking up in the moring with out mimitchi.

maybe it was a glitch and the tamagotchis didnt really connect...an immatation of your friend tama came and it got marreied with you

this happend to me once :wub:

i was connecting with a friend at school adn it said proceed but her tama was still there and another tama looking exactly the same came and had babies with me....she had none.. :huh:

i think theres a rapist on the loose in tamagotchi planet!!

but maybe i'm wrong

A rapist?? Why and what does that have to do with this?

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe it was a glitch and the tamagotchis didnt really connect...an immatation of your friend tama came and it got marreied with you
this happend to me once :wub:

i was connecting with a friend at school adn it said proceed but her tama was still there and another tama looking exactly the same came and had babies with me....she had none.. :huh:

i think theres a rapist on the loose in tamagotchi planet!!

but maybe i'm wrong
but thats da thing they did get a baby and you wanna no what else is weird the lights didn't go outand tha babys popped out of the mimichis a**

lols..it did...out of its a**

wow now i tink i'm wrong but thats so cool

i must try that

no light no lights!!!!

:lol: i criend when my mimitchi left me! so i dedicated this user ......poor kyrii.............................................................................................................* cry*

Well my two Tama's were in love, four hearts each, yet the matchmaker shud have come tomorrow in the late afternoon, but I wanted to mate my Tama's, however today, one day early, I connected them and they mated, I didn't expect it to happen, I have a Mimitchi and a Hanatchi, and I'll be really sad when they leave especially the Hanatchi.

interesting that that happened to you. here's a suggestion for keeping your mimitchi; at night, pause it and in the morning unpause it. you'll keep if as long as you do that b/c the adults leave their children behind at midnight. hope this helped!!!

I'm on my fourth generation right now and I have had my Mimitchi,Mametchi,and my Tarakotchi leave before,it's so so so sad.I miss them so much...I don't know what kind of adorable Tamagotchi adult will leave me next,but it's always sad.I know what it feels like to loose my favorite Tamagotchi adults,I worked so hard to get them,I bet all worked hard to get your favorite Tamagotchi adults,it's really hard to loose them.But think about it this way,when you do loose your favorite Tamagotchi adult you always take care of its baby and it will end up alot like its mom or dad.then on the generation after their kid you can get your favorite Tamagotchi adult that left you earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back