I AM ASHAMED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cahila

Reaction score
^_^ :D

I AM ASHAMED

i dont bring my tama to skewl because im afraid i might get beat up or it......

any tips?

ty :D :D :D :D :D ^_^ :D ^_^

Well, you could put in a pocket with a zipper or something. Thats what I do when I bring them to school. And if you decided not to bring it to school you could pause it.

yah i put off the sound and put it in my pocket.

and take it out in the bathroom or at recess and lunch!

it works

dont be ashamed its ok lots wont so they wont get stolen or taken away by the teacher ppl shouldnt beat u up for having a virual pet.

if your still afraid like i said go to the bathroom and look

B)   :) I AM ASHAMED

i dont bring my tama to skewl because im afraid i might get beat up or it......

any tips?

ty B)   :unsure:   B)   :)   B)   B)   :)   B)
you dont have to bring it to school B)

what I do is I usually put it on Pause or I put it to sleep at home.

But I normally bring my tamagotchi to school. I put it in my pocket and I put it on pause until break time... or in class I just put it in my pencil case and make sure no one sees me feeding or playing on it!

~Tama-Shiba~

:unsure: You could Leave It At Home Or Take It Too School And Check it At Lunch Time And Stuff

If you don't want to stunt your Tama's growth by putting it on pause, change the time on it so it sleeps while you're in school. Then, when the final bell rings, whip it out and set it to the regular time again!! Just as a precaution, though, still turn off the sound while you're in school if you carry it in your pocket or something. :ph34r: :wacko: .

what i do is turn off the sound and put it in my sweat shirt poket and hide it from the teacher and also half of my class brings them to school and some ppl in the hall have them on their belt loop.one person hade two on each belt loop!

every one in my school knows acept the teachers and so we hide them by putinga book on our lap and put them infront of that why it looks like where reading!

I GOT BUNBUNTCHI

here are some tips for middle school students:

*Keep your tamagotchi in a small purse with a cloth and check on it when the teacher isn't looking or during a movie.

* Take care of it during passing periods

*Take care of it during break or lunch

*If you don't want to risk taking it to school, set the time on your tamagotchi ether to 10 or 8 (depending on the stage of it) so when you come home it will probably wake up. Tamagotchis can be ok for about 5 to 10 hours.

More tips coming soon!

No see, you must bestow fear upon your fellow classmates. Make them know who's the boss then you could play all you want lol But on a more serious note, do whatever everyone else is telling you.

wow, you would get beat up, i just hang mine from my belt loop when i'm at school, but no one messes with me i guess, because i've been doing kung fu for some time now, and i already hurt a kid pretty badly for making fun of me.i play with mine at school all the time!

if you are bullied tell your teacher dont put up with it if you like tamagotchis thats your choice not theirs its your choice if you want to take it into school or tell your parents to talk to the teacher dont be ashamed if you like tamas (i sleep with a football on the end of my bed) and im not ashamed of that

as my mum tells me aslong as your happy thats all that matters :eek:

Don't worry. Bring your tama to school if you want to.

*tama star*

here are some tips for middle school students:
*Keep your tamagotchi in a small purse with a cloth and check on it when the teacher isn't looking or during a movie.

* Take care of it during passing periods

*Take care of it during break or lunch

*If you don't want to risk taking it to school, set the time on your tamagotchi ether to 10 or 8 (depending on the stage of it) so when you come home it will probably wake up. Tamagotchis can be ok for about 5 to 10 hours.

More tips coming soon!
Good tips!!.

*tama star* :D :D B) :lol: B) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back