Did anyone else ever get a toddler with a bump on

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey I am on my 4th Generation and I just got the toddler with the bump on his head!!! I don't know his name....lol never been good at that :D But anyway i just wanted to know if anyone else out there has goton him.

Here are my Gens so far:

Timmy & Tammy

Had

Jesse & James

Who Had

Amber & Andy

Who now have...

Sandy & Mandy

Who are both the toddlers with bumps on thier heads!!!

THEY LOOK SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! :) :lol: :lol:

I've gotten that guy too.... he's so cute... he's my favorite... his name is... Kinakomotchi if you wanted to know... but to tell you the truth... i hate itwhen people use the tetnickle names... I never know who their talking about... but if you have trouble like me... go to this site... it makes it a whole lot easier. Tamagotchi names

Scroll down a bit once you get to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
see thats were you are wrong. Everyone says u get them when ur parents have high disipline levels but for mine it had low...so i go buy that. I only had 3 on each parent. and when i had 8 and 8 and 7 and 8 bars i got the regular kid/toddler so i don't believe that crap. lol

see thats were you are wrong. Everyone says u get them when ur parents have high disipline levels but for mine it had low...so i go buy that. I only had 3 on each parent. and when i had 8 and 8 and 7 and 8 bars i got the regular kid/toddler so i don't believe that crap. lol
U have to have full training bars. And he looks really big when he jumps. o_0

i did too!

B)

I think he is the cutest baby you can get :D

Yea well my training bars weren't FULL. They weren't even close to being full...they had 3 each parent! I don't believe what websites say...i tried to get a Hanachi using their gudies....DIDN'T WORK!!!!! I just try different ways each Gen.... :eek: Even though I have gotton The LONG LEGGED DUCK BILL GUY...(whatever starts with a T...) twice...uuuuhhhh

Well I hope to get a Hanachi next Gen.....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET HIM!!!!!!!! :D

i got him once... but i like marutchi (The normal one) better. I think the normal one is cuter. both mine and my friend's are like that right now. We reset at the same time, and we ant ours to mate.

I heard a rumor on how to get that little guy:

If the parent from that has lots of training on the training bar, You have a VERY good chance of getting him. :)

It's a kinakomatchi. You get it when the parents have high discipline.

Yes I did get one. It's called a Kinakomotchi. Its father was a Mametchi, and Kinakomotchi can only come from high-disciplined parents on any generation but the first. My Kinakomotchi turned into a Young Mimitchi and then a Memetchi, my favorite! :huh:

Glad you got what you wanted :huh: I hope my ichigotchi turns into a mametchi =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back