It's so hard to get a v3 colour you want.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama05

Reaction score
My dad went to Big w and the only colour they had was pink. I'm a boy, so I don't want pink, so my dad went to the normal woolworths and guess what? They only had pink. Then he went to argos and guess what? They only had pink. Shops like toymaster and the entertainer are too far away from me so I have to wait more to get a v3.

Lol. They would definately be on Ebay... but then You'll probably have to wait to get them instore. At the moment there are none in town, except there were quite a few before *except in the colours i wanted of course*. Sorry but the only thing i can think of is waiting..

Lol. They would definately be on Ebay... but then You'll probably have to wait to get them instore. At the moment there are none in town, except there were quite a few before *except in the colours i wanted of course*. Sorry but the only thing i can think of is waiting..
I'm not getting one off ebay. I'm going to wait until next monday.

tama 05 im a girl but not a girly girl

so i got the green one in gamleys

they had all the colours there check there!!

(the only reason why I have a pink one is that my mum got it for me 4 a surprise).

love melissa xxx

tama 05 im a girl but not a girly girlso i got the green one in gamleys

they had all the colours there check there!!

(the only reason why I have a pink one is that my mum got it for me 4 a surprise).

love melissa xxx
What is gamleys?

I think that gamleys is a shop but I have never seen one here in the U.K.

I brought my tamagotchi off ebay because I wanted to get it earlier than everyone else.

I wanted to get the pink shell with ice-cream cones on but they were too expensive so I got a tropical green with flowers V3 for a decent price and I like it! :lol:

-sk8er girl-

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
CVS is a US pharmacy store that sells all types of things; I've never seen one in Europe, although the only place I've been to in the UK is London. >_<

Anyway, the best bet to get the colour you like is to get one on eBay. The place is swimming with them, and most of them go fairly cheap, especially 1 Day listing ones. A friend of mine bought a nice gold one for 99 cents with $3.00 US shipping.

CVS is a US pharmacy store that sells all types of things; I've never seen one in Europe, although the only place I've been to in the UK is London. >_<
Anyway, the best bet to get the colour you like is to get one on eBay. The place is swimming with them, and most of them go fairly cheap, especially 1 Day listing ones. A friend of mine bought a nice gold one for 99 cents with $3.00 US shipping.
ooh. :eek: I'm going to try and get one in a shop this saturday/sunday/monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back