ROYAL COSTUME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er girl

Reaction score
I need some version three tamagotchi help: :p

I donated 12,000p to the gotchi king and it gave me the password for the royal costume.

I typed in the password on my version three tamagotchi and it gave me the royal costume.

I went to the item list and made my tamagotchi wear the it.

After my tamagotchi had worn it, a password came up on the screen which said:

"password for ??"

I typed the password in on my tamagotchi and it said "error".

Does anyone know what "??" is and where on tamatown I am suppose to type it in???

Thanks! :angry:

-sk8er girl- :furawatchi:

maybe type it into the king bit on tamatown :blink: sorry i cant help you much there!

Sorry, but I have already tried that and it said "The password is incorrect" but thanks you anyway. :ichigotchi:

Does anyone else have any ideas? :ichigotchi:

-sk8er girl- :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

a ?? is a blank looking thing in the shape of a tama and if u use it makes a clone of your tama then they dancefor a lttle while the n the clone dissappears.this item i reusable.hope it helped

Isnt !! the blank thing? yea i got that password too! buh it doesnt work..i kinda need help on that too! :ph34r: :wacko:

u cant put that much in and it did not work for me when i put 6000 in :gozarutchi:

O.K. I will keep on looking to see where the "??" password can be typed in. :gozarutchi:

Thanks for trying to help and I will tell you if I find out! :D

-sk8er girl-

O.K. I will keep on looking to see where the "??" password can be typed in. ;) Thanks for trying to help and I will tell you if I find out! :huh:

-sk8er girl-
If you have DS, try typing it in on Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop. I think it gives you a sofa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back