tama chat no afence any1!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO U THINK I DIS ERVE TO BE KICKED OFF TAMACHAT!?!

• YAH TOTALY!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • um no u r really good!!!!!!!!!!

• NO! I THINK U SHOULD BE A GUIDE!!!!!!

• WELL U DID SPAM...(I RWEALLY DID NOT!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Reaction score
HELP I WAS ON THE CHAT AND MY BRO SAID LET ME TRY LET ME TRY! AND I SAID NO I CANT LET U SAY ANYTHING MEAN OR STUPID!!!!!!! THEN HE PUNCHED/HIT ME IN THE FACE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! I FELL OVER!!! THEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM TO WASH OFF MY NEWLY SPLIT! LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN I CAM BACK IN SOM1 HAD WRITTEN STOP SPAMMING ANIMAL!!!!!!!!! AND BELOW IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS MY BRO I LET HIM. HE WAS SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOAL IS TO BECOM A GUIDE!!! AND NOT ONLIE DID HE RUEN MY CHANCE AT BECOMING A GUIDE BUT HE RUENED MY CHANCE OF EVER GOING ON THE CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW BECUASE OF HIM I CANT GO ON CHAT AND I CAN NEVER BE A GUIDE!!!!!!!!!! OK I WONT WRITE MOR BECAUSE IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD AND IM ABOUT TO CRY!!!!!! UGH.

Whatever.

1. Lay off the caps.

2. It's "offense" not afence.

3. It' your own fault for letting your "brother" on. That's if you have a brother.

Also.. I doubt you will become a guide sinc eyou can't handle real life responiblty, either. Guide/Mod work isn't easy.

SORRY.LOL it was on caps from an e-mail i sent. and its not my fault i didnt think he would actually go on after hitting me . and u dont hav to be harsh olber the scout

i agree that you are inosent, if that did really happen. belive me, i know how anoying younger sibings can be. i am the oldest.

SORRY.LOL it was on caps from an e-mail i sent. and its not my fault i didnt think he would actually go on after hitting me . and u dont hav to be harsh olber the scout
I wasn't being "harsh". You can't have everything sugry and candy coated said ot you.

And yes, It is your fault for letting your "brother" getting on your account.

Weither or not you thought he'd go on, doesn't change that fact that it's your responsibilty. Your account is your business. You need to pay attention to who goes on it, and you need to log off everytime you leave if you use a shared computer. It's your fault he spammed, because you weren't watching him and didn't log out. Accept the consequences of your actions.

I never believe someone when they say their sibling or relative did something on their account. People use it too much to cover up what they really did.

u guys are being to mean to her !OMG! how more rude can u be if she said her bro nocked her and got on tamatalk it aint her fault quit being so mean !..........thats not nice !!!!!!.........u should be ashmed~!~!~!~!~!

u guys are being to mean to her !OMG! how more rude can u be if she said her bro nocked her and got on tamatalk it aint her fault quit being so mean !..........thats not nice !!!!!!.........u should be ashmed~!~!~!~!~!
She is responsible for her account. I could care less what her 'brother' did to her. She was banned from the chat for a reason. You should be ashamed of yourself for using such horrible grammar to whine at someone. She didn't watch her account. That's her fault. End of story.

I'm sorry but I must agree... Your account is your responsibility. If people log in as you and post spam or worse your account will be marked for it... Same with chat. It is a necessary rule after MANY instances of abuses. Starting a topic isn't the best idea either... The Guides team (which includes me) are very reasonable and willing to listen to everyone. But we also have to put our foot down at times to protect the enjoyment of the forums and of chat for everyone here. It may sound harsh... I realize that. However, we WILL listen to you if you take issue with something we've done. Nobody is here to make it a miserable place to be... Quite the opposite. We want it to be fun and enjoyable (which is why we sometimes have to resort to bans).

My suggestion? Learn from what happened and don't let your brother use your account. Log out and never share your password. If something happens which you don't agree with... Talk to us. :blink:

The admin may be right... we aren't going to believe you just like that. How can you persuade us?

Admin is right.

Remember that you can visit chat again next weekend - your ban from TamaChat this weekend was not for ever....

If you take Admin's advice and (from now on) always log out (always! even if you are just leaving a shared computer to go to the bathroom!) and keep your password secret then no one can spam in your name again.

If you follow that suggestion and are a kind and helpful TamaChat member then you will never be kicked out of TamaChat again :eek:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well, you could have gone to a parent or gaurdian and they would have got your brother off the computer.

Olber, sweet kandi, Admin, and TamaMum are all right. Respect their opinions and take it as advice. :wacko:

Happened to me with my brother. But I took responsibility. I wont become a guide and I dont care. All the responsibility....

Three things to prevent this.

1-Make him a account

2-If u must tattle do so

3-Punch him back!LOL!

First of all please stop SCREAMING!!

I haven't been in the chat for weeks..hey I don't know what happened!

Hey, it WAS your fault for not logging out if that's what really happened. :) If you never let it happen again, I'm sure that the guides will forgive you; maybe. ;) Oh, and you should probably consider checking your selling every now and then so that people understand you.JK...LOL :huh:

Right I think this one has been done to death already.

If you have any further issues you are most welcome to contact Admin, though I believe they have already stated their opinion on the matter quite clearly!

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back