SO WIRED!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimichi-chan

Reaction score
My tama, JJ can accualy feel & hear & see things out of his shell!!

One time i was listening to music & i looked at my tama & he was dancing with music notes around him!! & when he was a baby, my friend megan accidently got water on his shell & he was crying! & when i sit him infront of my tv, he watches tv in his shell too! wired, huh?

Acually that is a bit werid. I caught my tama use the toilet! When she noticed I was watching she hid and probaly felt embarrassed but I don't blame her!

One time i was listening to music & i looked at my tama & he was dancing with music notes around him!! & when he was a baby, my friend megan accidently got water on his shell & he was crying! & when i sit him infront of my tv, he watches tv in his shell too! wired, huh?
WOW!! that is alot of flukes... lol...

ummm...this is for mimitchi rocks"

but where did your tama hide??

and did she or he used the toilet all by itself?

Yeah, usuall you have to press the toilet icon when it does that dance with the lines...either its nto true or its glitch or something...i dunno...

that is a bit wierd you no coz my tama starts danceing when i sing its a mimchi

yea mine is lyk that too!! i was in chorus and i looked at it and it was singing it was so weird and then today i caught it brusing his teeth and after i showed my friend it stoped and turned its back on me!!!

Are these tamagotchi connections/connexions? If they are, that doesn't make any sense.

Otherwise some of the older tamagotchis had sensors. So -shrug- I'll be trying that today.

this is all just probably flukes!!

becasue tatmas at certain time f the day do certain things and probsbly it did ''the singing" thing jut when you were doing it

usually it does that at vried times so it doesnt mean it knows what YOUR doing! :lol:

whoa! That's so weird!

and about the TV part, that must mean you got a gozarutchi, right? That's the only way he/she can watch TV.

today, i was riding around with my g/f and her 1 tama and my 2 tama's all started dancing, right when we were listening to ddr music, and also, my tamagotchis, one is a boy and one is a girl, and sometimes when i look at them, the boy will be running and falling ( like a boy would) and the girl will be singing and dancing ( like a girl would), mabye there's something to this, eh?

ummm...this is for mimitchi rocks"but where did your tama hide??

and did she or he used the toilet all by itself?
It was werid it just kinda went off the squreen and it's face was all red. :lol:

It did use the toilet by itself. Probaly cause I had it's training to 90%.

it couldve been showering,it goes up and down .....( to someone wgho talked above)

Hello. That is a bit strange i put the headphones when i was listening to Music it started dancing but it usually does!!

ummm again to *mimitchi rocks*

tamagotchi doesnt come in colour so how could you see its face go "red"?

and if it did hide how did you see its face go red??

this is so so confusing...please explain in detailed version please

this is quite strange,

but are you sure you're not imaging it?

I mean it would be pretty cool if they could do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is a mimithchi

colour: Pink

Name: Tammy

Gen:5th

female

Is a robotchi

colour:green

name:kiwi

gen:2nd

male

I have 3 others as well!

MINE DID THAT 2!!! WELL I HAVE A ROBOTCHI RIGHT?, AND WHEN I ACCENDENTLLY SPILLED WATER ON HER (HER NAME IS KITTY) SHE STARTED MALFUNTIONING WITH ELECTRICITY ALL OVER HER! :D AND ON MY OTHER TAMA, ( IT A GIRL 2 AND HER NAME IS SPRIT) AND WHEN I WAS BRUSHING MY TEETH, SHE WAS BRUSHING HER TEETH TOO!!! ^_^ MY SISTER'S TAMA'S DO DIFFERNT THING 2(BUT I HAVE 2 WATCH THEM)! WHEN I WAS PRACTICING MY PART FOR A PLAY, HER TAMA WAS PLAYING WITH A CAPE! :D ! JUST LIKE I WAS!!! ON THE OTHER TAMA, I GOT SCRATCHED BY A CAT (f*** U CAT =) ) AND THE TAMA WAS CRYING! :( COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back