Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mould9310

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I need help getting my tamagotchi's training up but I don't know how to get it's training up and it also won't let me play a game with him!!!

How do I fix that and how do I get his training up???

Thx to anyone who replys :angry: :wacko:

You can either e-mail me or whatever you like!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I will help you out the best I can,

To raise your training you simply have to d othe following I will list below,

When it is having its back turned and is sad at you give it a praise. (To go to praise go to the bottom left screen's corner's icon and select praise.)

When it is mad at you give it a Timeout. (Same icon)

When it beeps at you for no reason (The attention icon will light up) then give it an Timeout.

When giving a present to somone if the pet laughs sfter returning then give it an timeout.

Remember to look at the attention icon to make sure for some of the things above I have listed.

Ihope this helps! :angry:

This is what I know. The way you get yourb tamas training up is if you hear it beep, and it doesnt need anythin, scold it. If it is crying, praise it.

when u catch it goin to poo hit the toilet and that will give u a bar will the tamas pooing or if it beebs for no reason time out it another bar

theres alot more so if u want to know tell me

:blink:

Hi! I will help you out the best I can,To raise your training you simply have to d othe following I will list below,

When it is having its back turned and is sad at you give it a praise. (To go to praise go to the bottom left screen's corner's icon and select praise.)

When it is mad at you give it a Timeout. (Same icon)

When it beeps at you for no reason (The attention icon will light up) then give it an Timeout.

When giving a present to somone if the pet laughs sfter returning then give it an timeout.

Remember to look at the attention icon to make sure for some of the things above I have listed.

Ihope this helps! :ichigotchi:
oh thanks

Hi everyone 

I need help getting my tamagotchi's training up but I don't know how to get it's training up and it also won't let me play a game with him!!!

How do I fix that and how do I get his training up???

Thx to anyone who replys :ichigotchi:   :ichigotchi:

You can either e-mail me or whatever you like!!!
[SIZE=21pt] the it won`t let me play a game with him!!![/SIZE]

is what I can help with you have to feed it a bit because it is probably too light

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back