What is going on???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz36

Reaction score
I have 2 Tama's and on the blue 1 I cud never get Kinakomotchi, only Marutchi, and on my black Tama, I cud get Kinakomotchi, Oniontchi and loadsa characters. This time I tried to get Kinakomotchi, so I cud go on and try and get a Young Mimitchi(forgive me if I'm wrong, but it was some character like dat!) But I've tried 2 get Kinakomotchi twice, and it hasn't worked anymore. I did open it up to try and debug it (only I found out Connexions won't debug!), do you guys reckon opening it up had summat to do wid it, or was it summat else. It is currently a girl and on Generation 1.

If u understood all dat garble, please reply!!!

You want kinokomotchi? The lumpy guy..he comes from high discipline parents. If you get 2 with all their training pts, you have a good chance of getting him.

Or, if you have had your tamagotchis befor... and have reset them after playing with them befor... then you might get him/her

yeah, conexions dont debug, which really stinks cos thats the type i have X3

to get those caricters, you need to be over gen 2 :blink: i can't really help.

But you can get Kinakomotchi from a blue. My friend's had him, and she has blue. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back