Know It All

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happy_hanatchi

Reaction score
OK the first thing to talk about is why your tama does not look at you. If it does not llok at you and some smoke-like pixel-picture is on it's side, that means it is NOT happy with it's owner right now. All the hungry hearts will be empty, as well as the happy hearts. Feed your tamagotchi, praise it, and play with it.

The next thing is why your tamagotchi will not grow. If you find your tama is slowly evolving, you have to play with it more, and NEVER put it on pause. During the day, make it go to slepp, then wake it up at about 6:00(our time) and then before you go to bed put it to sleep again. It should grow faster.

The next thing to talk about is why your tamagotchi will not play and will not eat. OK first thing's first. If your tamagotchi will not play, it needs to be fed. If it will not eat meals, you have already given it enough for the day. And if it will not eat snavks, it is as fat as possible.

MORE COMING SOON. I'M SORRY BUT I WILL HAVE TO UPDATE THIS LATER> BUT YOU CAN VIEW MORE OF MY POSTS IN EVERY TOPIC.

um okay that doesnt really help me but how do you put in a code for letters thet you get into by the shop. like i know that your supposed to go to the store front and press a 3x till he turns weeird but idk what to do next.

Okay you wait til he looks like that and then you type in the codes. A=first button B=middle button C=last button. :huh:

Okay you wait til he looks like that and then you type in the codes. A=first button B=middle button C=last button. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back