Why did Tama die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey1

Reaction score
My daughter's Tama seems to have died - looks like an egg with wings - but she's taken excellent care of it AND this is the 7th generation that she's made it to.

Does anyone know why it would die if she's taken such good care of this one - and all 6 previous generations? :D It had all it's happy and healthy hearts shortly before the "wings" appeared.

Thanks for any help.

Julia's mom

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably of age, Tamas dont always live forever, I found that out when i left my Angel gotchi (Tamagothci Angel) alone in my room. If she took good care of it, it probably cause of age Was it an old timer? if you read the little guide in the pakaging, it will say you need to make your tamagotchi find love to keep on going in generations, otherwise, It will keep growing old untill it dies. Hope Ive helped best I could.

Shari Tami Girl

A.K.A

Sad Angel

yes, tamas can only live for a certain amount of "years". old timers are hard to take care of. playing withyour tama makes it live longer. also, weight affects your tama too.

Thanks for your replies...

The Tama that mysteriously died was only 3 years old. (Very bizarre!) Each previous generation (6 of them) evolved perfectly. They each found love via the matchmaker, were married, had babies, and the cycle continued.... (My daughter's really great with tending to the Tamas.)

As you can imagine, we're really stumped as to why this one died. :huh: :angry: :angry:

If anyone has any ideas, we'd appreciate hearing them.

Many thanks,

Julia's mom

Maybe your daughter took excellent care of her tamagotchi, and then she left it for a few hours so it lost all of it's hungry and happy hearts and died.

Also, in the instructions for the version two tamagotchis and the version three tamagotchis, it says "You can raise up to several generations of tamagotchi". It might have died because it was on the seventh generation but I am not that sure because my version two tamagotchi is on the 16th generation! :angry:

-sk8er girl- :angry: :huh:

This Tama was a V2 - and you might be right. Perhaps BECAUSE she took such good care it, one day, while she was preoccupied, it may have lost all it's hearts in a short period of time - and poof!

It's a mystery - but we're moving on... LOL!

Thanks,

Julia's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back