connection problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fearsomecat

Reaction score
its sorta weird..today, i could only connect with some ppl and with the ppl that i couldnt connect to, it just continually failed (*me pressing the a button* "stand by" "connect" "fail" *me pressing the a button* "stand by" "connect" "fail" *me pressing the a button* "stand by" "connect" "fail" etc, while the other person just w8ed for mine). does anyone kno anything that could fix it, or just any info at all? thx

:D

its sorta weird..today, i could only connect with some ppl and with the ppl that i couldnt connect to, it just continually failed (*me pressing the a button* "stand by" "connect" "fail" *me pressing the a button* "stand by" "connect" "fail" *me pressing the a button* "stand by" "connect" "fail" etc, while the other person just w8ed for mine). does anyone kno anything that could fix it, or just any info at all? thx :D
Stand a little closer to your friend.

every time i connected, the red thing was touching my friends and we were inside in the shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back