OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MY friends tamagotchi has like 78 balls and 4 things that are pixelated in her items list. even her FOOD is in her items list. Her tama started to do this yesterday. Her tama kept turning of so she had to turn it on by hitting it. My theory is she was hitting it to hard(on her bike and the floor). I can probably fix it if somone had this.

-Thanks, Ninndogg

that happened to me too. i had this dudet, :huh: and i was trying to debug it. i took out the skrews, and all my items turned in to balls, my food turned into balls, and i could use my souviniers! i reset, because i had 99 balls in my invemntory. i am new to tamatalk, but i have 3 v3's.

first please dont SPAM,
i think it may be a glitch or some times if it dies (if its a v3) it can change your food into balls

i hope i helped!
That happen to me.Don't try to wrap the balls your tama will freeze.

1. she shouldnt hit it with a bike :unsure: . 2. when it turns off you should put new batteries in

It seems this is quite common (the balls in the food and items etc.). My guess would be try to reset and download. I don't know though... :huh:

And banging it may have something to do with this. Instead of banging it, maybe try taking out the battery and putting it back in or replacing it with a brand new one.

My friend had 20 balls in her food list andthat's after she restarted her version 3

:furawatchi: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back