HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle Bug

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I need help! OK. Here we go. My Tama is 8 years old now. I have absoloutly no idea when the match maker will come. I don't even know if i exists! Some one, please give me the info on this![/SIZE] :wacko:

The matchmaker comes at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.
make sure your tamagotchi isn't paused at those three times and the matchmaker will come, its supposed to come at age 6 or higher

:( :D :D the mach macker some times w'ont come that happend to me one time.

The Matchmaker does exist (in V2s, V3s and I think V1s but I'm not possitive). And she will come at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. I've normally had her come three days/years to the Tama, after they turned into an adult.

[SIZE=21pt]OMG! The Match Maker came last night while I was out to dinner with my family. I heard a beep thing and I checked on it, and I squealed! It is so awesome, so now Ducky has a child![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering, say the matchmaker came at 3pm. Your tamagotchi isn't with you and you come home to see it at 4pm. Would the matchmaker stay on the screen? How long does she wait for you to respond to her visit?

I've had her go away several times. I thought that you had to respond to her and say yes or no. I'm kinda confused at how doodle bug "breeded" without a response to her....

the matchmaker will come, "be patient young grasshopper"

oh yeah she comes at 10:30 3:00 and 7:00

NOOO!!!! I checked the screen and I did respond YES! I played it during dinner. (which was really rude) But so then Ducky now has a child!

[SIZE=14pt]I need help! OK. Here we go. My Tama is 8 years old now. I have absoloutly no idea when the match maker will come. I don't even know if i exists! Some one, please give me the info on this![/SIZE] :angry:
She will come in 1/2 days, at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm.

[quote name=. :p .' date='Apr 28 2006, 05:48 PM] make sure your tamagotchi isn't paused at those three times and the matchmaker will come, its supposed to come at age 6 or higher

ur wrong it comes at age 4 and up!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back