Arranged Marriages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
When a Tamagotchi gets an arranged marriage by the Matchmaker, how come it only gets one baby? Plus, what happens to the mate?

Humm... the reason you only get one baby is because the other tama (the one the matchmaker picked for your tama) gets on baby aswell....

and, The other tama just goes away... :rolleyes:

i think the other character is just there so you can have a baby with it and after that it leaves and nothing happens to the it

i think the other character is just there so you can have a baby with it and after that it leaves and nothing happens to the it
well acually (im in 6 grade and a little girl who is in 1 grade) well the matchmaker came today 4 me and the other mate was a ninja one and i have the bunny with black ears and i got a lil baby girl , so anyways i was walking down the hall and the lil 1 grader noticed i was holding a tama. and sheshowed me hers and she had the ninja with a baby girl. I asked her when she saw the matchmaker come and she said like 10 mins ago , so im betting me and hers mated together but who knows

well acually (im in 6 grade and a little girl who is in 1 grade) well the matchmaker came today 4 me and the other mate was a ninja one and i have the bunny with black ears and i got a lil baby girl , so anyways i was walking down the hall and the lil 1 grader noticed i was holding a tama. and sheshowed me hers and she had the ninja with a baby girl. I asked her when she saw the matchmaker come and she said like 10 mins ago , so im betting me and hers mated together but who knows
I know what you mean...only it was different with what happened to me.It all started when me and my sister's Tamagotchis had 4 hearts,but before they could mate my sister's Masktchi died.When my Tarokotchi turned 7 the Matchmaker came and suggested a Masktchi,it was freaky.Either it was a cowecedence or maybe my sister's Tamagotchi came back to life to get married to my Tarokotchi,LOL!

Cooooooooooooooooooool......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back