*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsubasa

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that if you put your Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 up to your ear then you can hear constant beeping? It's very low so you can't hear it unless you have your tama put up against your ear. I'm pretty sure it isn't just mine either because my boyfriend has one too and it's the same for his. When you press different buttons the beeping note will change slightly. It's really weird... hahaha.

Does your Tamagotchis beep like this too? Check and see.

Have you ever noticed that if you put your Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 up to your ear then you can hear constant beeping? It's very low so you can't hear it unless you have your tama put up against your ear. I'm pretty sure it isn't just mine either because my boyfriend has one too and it's the same for his. When you press different buttons the beeping note will change slightly. It's really weird... hahaha.
Does your Tamagotchis beep like this too? Check and see.
It's just a new added feauture on all v2's and v3's.

All tamagotchi's beep constantly. Some people belive it is the tamagotchi's heartbeat! :angry:

Yes, it is a feature that bandai added to tamagotchi connections (v1, v2, and v3). It is in fact meant to be the tamagotchi's heartbeat, but I have no explanation for why the tone changes when you go to different menus. My guess is that it is just that when you are on a menu, you can't see your tama, so there is no need for a heartbeat. Bandai thought of everything!!!

I don't think it's a heart beat. I think it's the clock what tells the time inside the Tamagotchi. If you listen to it, and then click the middle button (when the time and date shows) just listen! :(

~Tama-Shiba~

Im nothing much but a programmer i know why its doing that yes it is a thing thats wieard, But other than that Ill explain here...

When you put it up against your ear go bleep with it and when you have the rhyrem(cant spell) Turn it over keep with the rhythem and go bleep while looking at your tama your notice when the Frames/Keyframes(Pictures) Move and change into shapes it bleeps when its changing it now how did i guess that then? ^_^ Im a programmer LOL

When you have the time and date up, the beeping is slower.

Yes, it is all versions, 1, 2 and 3.

i think they all do thAT. Ma cuz told me that and it began on v2's! thts all u needed to know right??

Actually, it's on V1s too. My V1 is pretty old, but it still beeps softly. Now there's static too!! :)

And it's SO cute!! My V1 Hinotamatchi and my V2 Hiratchi has it and my V2 Marutchi has it and my V3 Obotchi has it and my Entama Mimitchi has it!!

yeah it goes de de de de de de de de de de.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back