Sign in to follow this  
supernatural

This is weird

OK, once my tama was taking a bath and I was about to press a button to make it stop because it been taking a bath for about 15 min. But right before I pressed it, a little ghosty looking thingy popped up and my tamagotchi acted like it was going crazy and started running away from it! When the ghost thingy disappeared, my tamagotchi went staight to sleep in the middle of the day! It slept for like an hour and then it woke up. Has this happened to anyone else before??? By the way, this was on my V2.

ok please beleive me its true! Why would I lye about soemthing like this????? I swear this really happened!!!!!

Was it on thanksgiving? on thanksgiving, a turkey comes and chases your tama...

no I don't think so..... well I'm not sure but it acually looked like a little ghost shape floating in air chasing my tamagotchi around the screen.

OK, once my tama was taking a bath and I was about to press a button to make it stop because it been taking a bath for about 15 min. But right before I pressed it, a little ghosty looking thingy popped up and my tamagotchi acted like it was going crazy and started running away from it! When the ghost thingy disappeared, my tamagotchi went staight to sleep in the middle of the day! It slept for like an hour and then it woke up. Has this happened to anyone else before??? By the way, this was on my V2.

wow, that's strange. I don't know what's wrong there...

I'll try my best to find out what's wrong with your Tamagotchi ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~

was it halloween?

ya it happended to me its really a chicken ya i no a cicken its a weird feater :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hmm...check your date, it might be because it's around halloween on it's date system.