This is weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supernatural

Reaction score
OK, once my tama was taking a bath and I was about to press a button to make it stop because it been taking a bath for about 15 min. But right before I pressed it, a little ghosty looking thingy popped up and my tamagotchi acted like it was going crazy and started running away from it! When the ghost thingy disappeared, my tamagotchi went staight to sleep in the middle of the day! It slept for like an hour and then it woke up. Has this happened to anyone else before??? By the way, this was on my V2.

ok please beleive me its true! Why would I lye about soemthing like this????? I swear this really happened!!!!!

no I don't think so..... well I'm not sure but it acually looked like a little ghost shape floating in air chasing my tamagotchi around the screen.

OK, once my tama was taking a bath and I was about to press a button to make it stop because it been taking a bath for about 15 min. But right before I pressed it, a little ghosty looking thingy popped up and my tamagotchi acted like it was going crazy and started running away from it! When the ghost thingy disappeared, my tamagotchi went staight to sleep in the middle of the day! It slept for like an hour and then it woke up. Has this happened to anyone else before??? By the way, this was on my V2.
wow, that's strange. I don't know what's wrong there...

I'll try my best to find out what's wrong with your Tamagotchi ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~

[SIZE=14pt] That is VERY odd! This has never happened to my Tamas before though. [/SIZE]

:ph34r: :p Stitches :huh: :ph34r:

ya it happended to me its really a chicken ya i no a cicken its a weird feater :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hmm...check your date, it might be because it's around halloween on it's date system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back