Sign in to follow this  
tchelle

replaced batteries...still nothing

I got my kids a tamagotchi for Christmas...it's the kind where they can interact with their friends. Well, the batteries went dead in both games and I finally remembered to get some. I got the correct kind and all, and then when I replaced them, still nothing happened. It's like this on BOTH tamagotchi's. When I first put the battery in, it worked for like 3 or 4 seconds and then blank again...nothing. What is going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:D tchelle

Perhaps they are broken. But it would be pretty weird that it's both of them together. Are you COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE that you put in a CR-2032 3V lithium battery? One of my friends put in a CR-2025 3V battery, and wondered why it wasn't working.

If all else fails, send it in to BanDai.

r u sure u don't have the crappie tamas and not the WORKING tamas that actually WORK RIGHT? B) the USA tamas are the best tamas and the chinnese tamas r so CRAPPIE that they like didn't even change them from the V1's, they just added an antennae to V1's. :huh:

AH HAH!!! DancinKayley, you're SO smart!!! I did get the 2025 battery, instead of the 2032! I will go and get the correct ones and once again be SUPERMOM! Jade...I am 31, I know, I know, much too old to be on a tamagotchi fan site, but needed help on what to do about the battery, my oldest child really does enjoy this toy, and I guess I wasn't smart enough to figure out that I had the wrong battery. Thanks to all from the bottom of my frustrated heart!!

Tchelle