ANSWER A.S.A.P

• Thread starter <--xxbOwiExx-->
  • Start date
TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
&

<--xxbOwiExx-->

well this is the case,

i have two tamagotchis but also have camp in two days

so i cant bring them along with me to the bush in case i lose it or get it wet...

so i planned to kill them!!!!! yes i am serious...but i just want to know if my tamagotchis are dead and i want to rehatch them...i press A + C at the same time and a new egg will be on the screen right?

AND if i do that will i still get to keep my friends list because i have some really good friends in th note book and dont want to lose them...

i have tried it once a long time ago but at that time i only had one or two friends but this time i have round 16 or so friends including oyajitchi, hanatchi, the old timers and more...so i really hope they will still be in the note book..

but i do know that i will start at gen 1 and lose all my toys....BUT I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY FRIENDS!!!!

PLEASE REPLY ASAP ......PLEASE REPLY ASAP......PLEASE HELP

i think you should try and get a babysitter before you take some drastic measures. B)

come on thats not helping...!

SOMEONE ON THIS SITE ANSWER ME PLEASE

Turn the sound off of the Tamagotchi, or let one of your realtives/parents/friends take care of it.

Reset tamagotchi when u get back from camp.

Reset button willl start the tama from the beginning B)

NO, put them on pause, and take them with you, or leave them at home. But put them in some kind of case (like a glasses case) so that they can't unpause themselves. Then when you get back you'll still have your Tama's exactly how you left them. It might muck up the aging process but it's worth it if you want to keep all your toys and friends.

yer thats why i dont want to pause it

all i'm asking will i still have the friend list?

if i do hatch a new egg without resetting

Killing it would be foolish.Just pause it until you are able to care for it again.

lols...i let my died and when i came back from camp..i pressed A + C at the same time to hatch a new egg and when it did hatch...i went to my friend list and the friends were still there...!!

so i' preety sure it works coz it worked for BOTH of my tamagotchis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back