Tamatown Error

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyduckiemd

Reaction score
Last night I watched the hide & seek movie and tryed to enter it in, but my 3G tama said, "Error" so I decided to try it again later. Today I tryed it again and still got an error so I watched the movie again and it gave me a whole new code that still said "Error" when entered.

My second tama died, and was restarted today. All of the codes work fine for him, so I guess it's only a problem for older generations. Has anyone else had this problem??

HERE YEE HERE YEE I AM HERE FOR MY FIRST TIME IN A LING TIME AND MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO GRADUATION TONIGHT. AND THEY AIN'T EVEN GOING BECAUSE THEY KIN TO SOMEONE THEY JUST GOT A ENVENTATION. AND I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE SECOND RECESS IN MY WHOLE ENTIER LIFE CAUSE TODAY WAS OUR LAST FULL DAY AND THE CLASS I AM GOING TO NEXT AIN'T GIVEN US NO RECESS AND THE CLASSES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH MY BESTEST AND AND CLOSEST FRIENDS WE WERE HAVING THE BEST RECESS EVER WE DONE EVERY GAME YOU CAN THINK OF. AND YA KNOW WHAT ELSE? WHILE WE WERE PLAYING THEY WERE PRACTICING SINGING FOR GRADUATION AND OUR PLAY GROUND IS RIGHT BY IT. MY DADDY WHO IS THE SINGER FOR GRADUATION THIS YEAR AND IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WAS SINGING A SONG THAT WAS PERRRRRRRRRRRRFECT IT FIT THE SCENE. IT WAS ABOUT THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -SNIFFLE SNIFFLE- PLEASE PERSONAL MESSAGE ME. IT WOULD MAKE ME FELL ALOT BETTER -SNIFFLE SNIFFLE- :) ;) :p :p :D :D :D :angry:

Tamagotchiknowitall,

That has absolutely [SIZE=21pt]NOTHING[/SIZE] to do with this topic. Post it in what's on your mind next time OKAY. Not trying to be rude or anything.

Thankyou,

Tama22.

B) :(

i never had this problem. (but that's because i don't have a v3) sorry, but i'm just posting this post to ask tama124 what does he or she mean when he or she says no. soooo, what do you mean?

I've had something like that happen to me before. I was trying to get a drumstick from the cafe and when i typed in the code for it, it gave me marracas. I exited out of the password so I could get a different one and it still gave me marracas. Weird huh? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back