Wierd things!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi205

Reaction score
I have used the music disk and it has exploded my boombox. I got a new boombox and music disk and tried again and the boombox exploded. Once again I tried and it exploded. And the next day i was going through my items and i accidentally used the music disk which exploded my boombox again. But yesterday i once again used the music disk and it fell into m boombox. instead of exploding my boombox it started to play a really scary and wierd tune. i tried it again and it exploded my boombox. what is going on??

I heard the disc is for those old music players, so putting it into the boombox (when the disc is not a cd),makes it break. Dont put the disc in the boombox!

I heard the disc is for those old music players, so putting it into the boombox (when the disc is not a cd),makes it break. Dont put the disc in the boombox!
Well I dunt even kno how to put the disc into the boombox...

Last edited by a moderator:
The music disk is for the record player witch sometimes comes up in the shop.

happened here too. I had a boombox and a disk. first time i used da disk it worked and played scary fast music and i played it again and it broke. Grrrr, i was so dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back