Can V2s and V3s mate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabet Soup

Reaction score
I've used the love potion and connected them but it doesn't work. One is 4 years old and one is 5 years old. They're both the opposite gender. What's happening? Is there something I'm doing wrong :mellow: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, the could mate... i've tried with my first ones and they had a baby girl... :mellow:

yes they can mate but they have to be at least 5 years old

hope i helped

polkadork

No, they don't necessarily have to be 5 years old. If you've paused your tamagotchis at all, then it may require them to be six years old, rather than five. Try again every day, and they will mate before they reach age 8, if they are in love.

Yes V2s and V3s can mate. They must have 4 hearts for eachother. They also must connect a lot of 2 days, then they will have a baby ;)

`Jade

Yes, you can. I have done it with ,my friend. I think they were both 6, so you just have to wait a day or 2. :unsure: Glad I could help.

~Outcast

Good ^^ The tamas have to have been in love for 24 hours at least before they can have babies.

Oh my god!!! thank you so much 4 this info! cuz i have a V2 and a V3 and they are opposite genders in love, but i didn't know if they could have babies or not. Thanks so much!!!!!

kat :ichigotchi: :huh: :huh:

They could but you have to put v1 on v2's and put others on v3's!!!!!!!!!!! Da!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back