Have you debugged your tama?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Have you debugged your tama?

• Yes and i love it
    • Yes and i HATE it
    • No i dont know how
    • no i dont want too
    • what are you talking about?????????

MY tama is too fast it died like 15 times already WHY WONT IT STOP BEING SO FAST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! and why cant i enter passwords?!?!?!?!? My mom is soooo mad at me!!! how do i un debug it!?!?!?! :mellow: :) :D :P :P

That just happened to me this morning. What you do to undebug it is to unscrew the whole tamagotchi again, take an eraser, and swipe off all the lead in the DEBUG section. when you put it back together, it should work normally again. Hope this works for you. :mellow:

*Post Removed*

Edited by jappyx

*Quote Removed*

so, why are you doing that? it's quite rude, and you aren't trying to help anbody, so...stop it! :mimitchi: are you just doing that to get more posts to become a guide or something? because if you are, it won't work. so please just stop it. :mimitchi:

Edited by jappyx

True it is pointless. But its just as bad bumping a topic just to say that. Inform a guide and they can close/deal with it.

To answer your question, you has possibly put your Tamagotchi Into 'hyperspeed' by pressing button "C" to stop Hyperspeed, press button "c" again. If that isnt the problem, you have affected your Tamagotchi while debugging it. Which is VERY hard to fix..

//Haze

Does erasing the lead on the debog thingy really work?

Yep, it does.

Sweet. Thanks rachelgotchi!

;) Hey! I erased my tama's debug thingy and it's still broken!

no it doesnt

no it doesnt

it so does. I did it last night, and im crazy happy now cause debugging V3's sucks. ;)

Apparently debugging a V3 will not allow you to enter passwords. You probably pressed C a little too much when you were playing around with it... C activates Hyperspeed. I haven't actually debugged a Tamagotchi, because in Australia all they sell is Connexions (obviously).

tamagotchi, debugging is to make your tama go into hyperspeed. it also allows you to pick a certain character on the first gen.

memetchi power,

try erasing more of the lead off. and did you only put lead on the debugg thing?? cause i broke my v2 by accidently putting lead on the other little circle...called...i think it was jpg 1. anyways only scrach the debugg circle.

Edited by pontiac2lover

wat R u guys talking about? what is debugging? what's hyperspeed? I'M CONFUSED!

MY tama is too fast it died like 15 times already WHY WONT IT STOP BEING SO FAST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! and why cant i enter passwords?!?!?!?!? My mom is soooo mad at me!!! how do i un debug it!?!?!?! :huh: :mellow: :huh: :lol: :o

you can't un debug it