HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you debugged your tama?

• Yes and i love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and i HATE it

• No i dont know how

• no i dont want too

• what are you talking about?????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharitamigirl

Reaction score
MY tama is too fast it died like 15 times already WHY WONT IT STOP BEING SO FAST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! and why cant i enter passwords?!?!?!?!? My mom is soooo mad at me!!! how do i un debug it!?!?!?! :mellow: :) :D :p :p

That just happened to me this morning. What you do to undebug it is to unscrew the whole tamagotchi again, take an eraser, and swipe off all the lead in the DEBUG section. when you put it back together, it should work normally again. Hope this works for you. :mellow:

*Post Removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Quote Removed*
so, why are you doing that? it's quite rude, and you aren't trying to help anbody, so...stop it! :mimitchi: are you just doing that to get more posts to become a guide or something? because if you are, it won't work. so please just stop it. :mimitchi:

True it is pointless. But its just as bad bumping a topic just to say that. Inform a guide and they can close/deal with it.

To answer your question, you has possibly put your Tamagotchi Into 'hyperspeed' by pressing button "C" to stop Hyperspeed, press button "c" again. If that isnt the problem, you have affected your Tamagotchi while debugging it. Which is VERY hard to fix..

//Haze

Apparently debugging a V3 will not allow you to enter passwords. You probably pressed C a little too much when you were playing around with it... C activates Hyperspeed. I haven't actually debugged a Tamagotchi, because in Australia all they sell is Connexions (obviously).

tamagotchi, debugging is to make your tama go into hyperspeed. it also allows you to pick a certain character on the first gen.

memetchi power,

try erasing more of the lead off. and did you only put lead on the debugg thing?? cause i broke my v2 by accidently putting lead on the other little circle...called...i think it was jpg 1. anyways only scrach the debugg circle.

MY tama is too fast it died like 15 times already WHY WONT IT STOP BEING SO FAST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! and why cant i enter passwords?!?!?!?!? My mom is soooo mad at me!!! how do i un debug it!?!?!?! :huh: :mellow: :huh: :lol: :eek:
you can't un debug it

Ok guys thank you all SO much for your help!! BTW press you can un debug it i tried

.:~ Shari Tami Girl ~:.

A.K.A Sad Angel

What's debugging, and what does it do to your Tamagotchi, and can you do it on all three versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back