2 things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kibbolicious

Reaction score
I dont get it. I have NEVER seen them before there is poo on the screen. i can look at it and it will be fine and 3 minutes later i have missed them. How come i can never ctch it so i can potty train it?? T_T

Also, how to i get a patapatatchi?

I've seen what is does before it poo's.Smelling fumes appear on the side if your tama,then in a few seconds it poo's.Also,in adulthood it sometimes sits on a tiolet.Also,when it's younger than an adult they poo AND pee freely.Isn't that weird?They poo alot more often.

Hmmm....On the second thing,I'm clueless!

to get patapatatchi get tamachi by treating it very well play games non-stop.then treat tamachi well by not letting more than 1 heart go down and play games for happy. generation 1. if you get him and keep that style of care taking, your on the road for getting mametchi!!! ;)

That is exactly what happened to me when i got those for my 1st generation.

for the 2nd 1 you either have to have a mizutamatchi or a tamatchi :mimitchi:

ryo25, it might not work that way for you, but i got mametchi that way. :wub:

I dont get it. I have NEVER seen them before there is poo on the screen. i can look at it and it will be fine and 3 minutes later i have missed them. How come i can never ctch it so i can potty train it?? T_T
The "stink lines" are only on the screen for a few seconds, then they let it fly. If you do catch it in time, they will go on a toilet. On the Japanese tams, the babies also get the "stink lines" and can be put on the toilet.

Sorry, you can't potty-train them. If you don't get them to the toilet while the "stink lines" are showing, they will always drop their load on the screen. They will never get on the toilet by themselves.

:mellow: :lol: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back