5th stage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you have had adults and they have evolved into something else.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It dosent exist

• It does exist but my tama hasnt evolved into this "5th stage"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammycef

Reaction score
:unsure: :wacko: :unsure: there is something related to this at Old

Last edited by a moderator:
yes when your tama turns 13 it evolves into a oldtimer

hope i helped

polkadork

*Removed: SPAM*

Anyways, yes your tamagotchi will evolve to an oldtimer and they can be very old, it depends on how good you take care of them.

*Removed: Contributing to SPAM*

I heard that if you breed a 5th stage otokitchi and ojitchi on your next generation you get an oyajitchi and it skips the child and teen stage.Is this true??? :) :huh: :rolleyes:

I had a Keitai character that evolved into the old woman (matchmaker), and finally died at age 99+2.

My Japanese Angel character turned age 99 about 19 days ago, so that would make it age 118.

B) B) B)

My sister got an old timer but now when i get the match maker im goin to refuce it. i dont care if i die
LOL if YOU die? xD

Yup, this is true. It'll turn into a old man/woman. And if you mate an old woman and old man you get the secret character oyajitchi which skips the child and teen stage. Cool eh?

*Removed: SPAM*

:gozarutchi: don't you usallly get :wub: after you are and oldtimer but my friend got :mametchi:

*Removed: Advertising*

I heard that if you breed a 5th stage otokitchi and ojitchi on your next generation you get an oyajitchi and it skips the child and teen stage.Is this true??? :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:
Yes, this is true, though I never ever even done it before. I think Otokitchis, Ojitchis, and Oyakitchis are ugly. There old and there kind of wrinkly.

*Removed: Contributing to SPAM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back