Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ryo25, you dont need a certain character to get mimitchi. just dont let the hearts drop below two and exercise about... well not after each time you feed it but exercise alot.

First, what about Young Mimitchi? And second, so basically, you mean to play with it a lot, but not after eating. Does the training need to be at a certain level?

To get a mimitchi/mametchi, you must never let him/her complain for long and I'd suggest playing games. :) :p Also, the stages are:

Babychi

Tamagotchi

Young Mimitchi/Mametchi

MIMITCHI/MAMETCHI!

I'm not SURE you have to go through these stages, but all my friends say you do. You can raise your luck in getting these characters by getting more than 3 training bars and winning almost all the games :D Hope this helps

By babychi and Tamagotchi, you mean the baby stage and the child stage right? And by complaining you mean when they turn around and have kind of a little could by they're head? Like smoke? And it Doesn't really matter what child or baby it is right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try taking prefect care of your Tamagotchi. Use the tips provided in the earlier posts in this topic. I hope you get a Mimitchi!

Here are some tips I'm trying:

When its a baby, Feed It 6 TIMES.

Play games as soon as its fed.

Never let it drop below 2 hearts, maybe one just to be safe.

Play with it regularly.

Once you have Young Mimitchi, you know you're on the right track!

Lastly, Good Luck! If you dont get Mimitchi, If you get the costume, It will look like a mimitchi, only reversed colours!

If you Have a V2, having a puroperatchi as a teen would help. B)

Patapatatchi is good, you're on your way. Treat it the SAME way. 1 thing!!! you can only get mimitchi on even generations. :wub:

:lol: :wub: Aw man...Mine is only the first generation. What will it turn into Mimitchi if I still treat it the same way?

:furawatchi: Wahhh...My Patapatatchi died... :wacko: My new tama is a Mizutamatchi. What will it turn into if I treat it like I would to turn it into a Mimitchi?

First, what about Young Mimitchi? And second, so basically, you mean to play with it a lot, but not after eating. Does the training need to be at a certain level?
one time, i got a young mimitchi and it evolved into a tarakotchi!

i got a mimitchi before. its just like the other tamas, so why does getting a mimitchi so important? :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back