big glitch !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xspanerx

Reaction score
ok, so i was playing wiv my tama Mimitchi just like normal, wen all of a sudden two black lines went along the creen and it beeped really loud like wen u reset dem. So i reset it and downloaded my tama and instead of the screenbeing white with black dots for the tama, it was black with white dots (lyk wen its sleeping the screens black except for the Zzzs) i though "what the hell is going on?!" and it worked fine until the day where the matchmaker came (bearing in mind it was an adult) it had its baby but the baby was the exact same kind of tama as my Mimitchi adult, so i had two of the same tama on there. then it froze up and beeped again and the screen went black. When i downloaded it again it was fine with my Mimitchi and its baby.

wot da hell happened here?????? ;) :p

Yes, you might need to get your tamagotchi a new battery.

I think that it might have been some sort of glitch. If it happens again, just reset and download it. ;)

-sk8er girl-

Take out the battery and put a new one in. I hope your tama gets fixed!

Probably either a glitch, or low batteries.

P.S. PLEASE don't swear

:huh: Thanks so much. I took the battery out and put it back in like you said and its fine now.

ps. sorry for swearing LightDragon. I didnt mean to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back