Sign in to follow this  
01sally59

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why did that happen to my handsome well behaved bo and his fater dudejr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i paied atention to them but why did this happen i ask you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????:-( :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko: <_< oh and my Bo is my 5th g

Edited by 01sally59

He's a Piroriroritchi :furawatchi:
Edited by 01sally59

which tama is he?

He's a Piroriroritchi :furawatchi:

Edited by 01sally59

I think my tama is ugly and i wanna know why???????????!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!????????????! :furawatchi:

Piriroritchi may be ugly, but he is really good. Just keep taking good care of him and wait until he turns into an adult.

Piriroritchi may be ugly, but he is really good. Just keep taking good care of him and wait until he turns into an adult.

Thnx for the help i"ll try hard to raise Bo well :furawatchi:

whats so bad about that? I have this little dude. his name is bobby. the dogg is my fav character :P :( :D :( :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:

It may be ugly (not to me) but it is an average charater and you should love it for who it is!

I had the Piroriroritchi before. Unforunatly, he died. May Kaz the 1st rest in piece. But he was kinda cool anyway.

*Removed: Inappropriate use of language. If you don't get it don't post*

Edited by Bell Sprout