AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

01sally59

Reaction score
Why did that happen to my handsome well behaved bo and his fater dudejr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i paied atention to them but why did this happen i ask you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????:-( :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko: <_< oh and my Bo is my 5th g

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my tama is ugly and i wanna know why???????????!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!????????????! :furawatchi:

Piriroritchi may be ugly, but he is really good. Just keep taking good care of him and wait until he turns into an adult.

Piriroritchi may be ugly, but he is really good. Just keep taking good care of him and wait until he turns into an adult.
Thnx for the help i"ll try hard to raise Bo well :furawatchi:

whats so bad about that? I have this little dude. his name is bobby. the dogg is my fav character :p :( :D :( :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:

It may be ugly (not to me) but it is an average charater and you should love it for who it is!

*Removed: Inappropriate use of language. If you don't get it don't post*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back