I saw my brother's tamagotchi die!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
OK this was so wierd! Here is what happened....

My brother wanted his tamagotchi to grow into an 'old' tamagotchi. We got it to age 16 by time-forwarding the hours. However, later on my brother was outside and he had his tamagotchi in his pocket. When he was outside my dog must have bumped into his tamagotchi because when we got inside his tama had a baby next to it. Anyway, later on that night, we heard his tamagotchi make a strange noise. His tamagotchi and it's tamababy fainted, like what it looks like when they miss a hurdle in the 'jump' game, exept they were facing the other way. They were like that for a few seconds, then the screen turned black. When the blackness dissapeared, the 'angel' was on the screen.

Has this happened to anyone else? :) :)

yep. it happend to my sisters once,it just froze you couldn't press any buttons...& then *pooof* hes dead! :) he was so cute too...

I SAW MINE DIE RITE NOW! :lol: :D :D

BUT IT WAS MMMMMMUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH SCARYER THAN YOU SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when it died, it started 2 float up 2 the middle of the screen and suddenly, knifes ( i think...or was it thorns...no! maybe it was daggers! hmm.....) ^_^ :( started circleing it and....

POKE! POKE! POKE! POKE! POKE! POKE!

IT STABBED IT ALL AROUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ITS BODY DECAYED AND THE ANGLE APPERD!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen any of my tamagotchis die... becuase they have never dies (well, my conneXions)

DONT BE ALL MEAN AND RUDE TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAD THEIR TAMAGOTCHI'S DIE ;) :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAUSE ITS SAD AND YOU HURT THEIR FEELING AND MAKE EM' FEEL MORE BAD!!! LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats true. I havent let mine die yet except by generations *knock on wood* I reset one cause my friend got it married ;) other than that I haven't ever killed or reset or let any die. Sorry to brag. I'm happy though

I saw my friend's tamagotchi die over the weekend. All I saw was the screen go black and the angel come up onto the screen. What a boring death XD But seriously, I would never want my tama to die. I actually came pretty close to doing that today because I wasn't very careful during school and I starved my poor Ichigotchi twice in the same day. I'm a horrible parent ;)

I haven't seen a Tamagotchi die,but yesterday I was bored and I changed the time to 11:59pm on the day it was supposed to leave(it had a baby.)Well I waited till it said midnight and my tama looked at the baby's bed for like 1 min.Then it opened and closed it's mouth three times.Right after that,it floated up,not as an angel,but itself up and off the screen! :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

as cruel as this may seem, i did it: I debugged my tama , grew one up and it became a memetchi, i raised it (lightspeed ) and it evolved into the old lady matchmaker tama. I kept fast gowarding until there were bout 6 or 8 poops on the screen and i saw it die... lol heh

YEAH BUT ONLY 2 TIMES I TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF MY tamagotchis

I saw my first Tamagotchi ever,Max,die.It was so sad and he was in perfect care...unless you count being 60 pounds at age 3 almost 4.All of the sudden Max made this weird beeping noise then I saw him on his back with a skull above his head he faded away and I saw an egg-with-wings on the screen...I cried the whole day before I reset Max a got my second Tamagotchi,Ali.

You can read all about my Tamagotchis in:My Tama's Lives:past and Present

------------------------------------------------My Tama's Lives2:past and Present

My tama-MARYK( short 4 Mary-Kate) started makin a weird beeping noise.No buttons cud save her, so I just pressed reset and downloaded her.I was mortified! ^_^ :D :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back