Do you know what the boom box goes with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingqueen4ever

Reaction score
Did you know the boom box goes with the cd? and the makeup goes with the miror? The cd can also go with record player? And when you put the cd in the boom box watch out!This is for people who just got there tamagotchi and its ok if your not new.

Dancingqueen4ever

I did know the makeup went with the mirror, but the cd doesn't go with the boombox. The boombox will explode if you use the cd with it, the boombox works just fine by itself.

:) B) B)

I did know the makeup went with the mirror, but the cd doesn't go with the boombox. The boombox will explode if you use the cd with it, the boombox works just fine by itself.
:D :p :p
the make up goes with the mirror and the boombox goes with a record!!! :)

how do u put the cd in the bombox, or make-up with the mirror :mimitchi: :unsure: :mimitchi:
i was wondering about the same thing also, so i never bought a cd or boom box. i bought make up though and i never see the mirror in the shop...

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:
Stupid.

It only explodes when you press the CD/MUSIC DISC first instead of the Boombox.

I can't find a mirror anywhere.

when i picked the music discs (i had 2 and 1 boombox) the boombox didn't explode :rolleyes: it just sorted played really bad music for a while...

That's because the boom box doesn't always explode. :ichigotchi:

Sometimes you have to use it a few times and then it will blow up. :marumimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt]How do you make the mirror and make up go together?? [/SIZE] :marumimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt]How do you make the mirror and make up go together??[/SIZE]

You select the make up from items and the mirror will pop un on screen automatically.

(you must have an adult for it to work though- your tama is sometimes naughty and won't show you all their face! but you can always buy more from tamatown mall for 80pts and try again!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid.
It only explodes when you press the CD/MUSIC DISC first instead of the Boombox.

I can't find a mirror anywhere.
If you don't have a cd, the boombox will still play music.

BTW, that "stupid" comment wasn't nice. Try to keep that stuff out of future posts.

:hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back