Sign in to follow this  
darkmangakat

Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

Good tips. I suggest changing the time so they are sleeping during classes.

When tamas v1 first came out EVERYONE had one but teachers didnt know what they were so we could have em but this group of girls were always connecting in class and the teacher learned that this was distracting! (DUH!) So she sasid anyone with those electronoc pets go and get rid of them! But you see i only checked mine evry 20mins so my lil tama suffered for it! But once the teacher simmered off i snuck mine in my desk and it lived in the corner, i would punch buttons blindly to fix him and occasionally peeked! But once my student teacher moved in for a while his desk was behind mine so he could see into my desk if i opened it to check my tam but he was kool, he asked me what it was and i said it was my baby he smiled at me and didnt tell our proper teacher!!!!

That was a story from grade four or five, now im in grade seven and they still havent noticed me pushing buttons in my desk. heehee!

When the tamagotchi craze FIRST hit here in the States, I was in elementary school. After a few weeks, they were banned because so many kids had them that they were distractions, and because we had problems with people stealing them.

Of course, I still brought mine to school.

I always kept the sound off, and I tried to keep it sleeping for most of the day. I would wake it up when we were at recess and I could go off into a corner of the playground where no teachers could see me. If I hadn't sent it to bed that day and it needed care during class, I would put it into my pencil box (you know, the old plastic ones?), which was in my desk, and I would take care of it that way.

If my teacher heard the noise coming from my desk, I would just say I was looking for a new pencil.

I would say, however, if you're really worried about having it taken away, send it to bed during school hours and try not to have it out if you know you're risking it.

my friends teacher lets them play them whenevr they want! SO UNFAIR!!!! :wub:

Edited by Rigizz4197

All of my teachers don't want them in school except for one. He's the coolest teacher ever! One day I asked him, "Mr. Butler, this is my tamagotchi. Can I have it during class? I'm only gonna check it every now and then, I won't play with it." He said yes as long as it didn't distract other students. :) Mr. Butler, you're awesome. Hehe. However, my friend brought hers into school one day and someone stole it out of her bag, and we never found it. She lost it twice actually, but we found it the first time.

I have 2 tamas and this stupid,idiotic boy caught me playing it in class and screamed out,"OOH! IS THAT A TAMAGOTCHI? THEY ARE SOO GAY." They are not. :angry: :D . And one time, after school, he just went up to me and tapped the screen and he said cubeworld is much better. :D :D

none of the grade six teachers care so i can play any time of the day but nice tip's

Well, when the V2s came out our school was hit by said 'craze', I was in the last year of primary schoo(I'm in year 9 now, third year of high school)l. Most kids had them, although they stayed on pause at all times until break. Of course, enevitably the 'sound off' feature was discovered (don't ask how we didn't spot it at first) and soon everyone was connecting at the back of math class in compolete silence. Actually, most kids started buying these massive pencil cases to hide their tamagotchis in. My pencil case even had a large hole in the back to slip my tamagotchi in when needed :D

WAHOO, HIGHSCHOOl/ 8]

Electronics are allowed during between classes and Lunch time.

Because well, no one cares!

I leave my tamagotchi in my pocket too, I check it really often. ;)

In Middle school, I just played behind a book.

300th post *

none of the grade six teachers care so i can play any time of the day but nice tip's

Lucky. XD

My v3 got confiscated during 2nd period and when i got it back it was taped to a mesage saying that my teacher fed it and cared for it all year!(Yes she kept it all year :D !)

Some teachers don't care and/or are too dense to notice (lol, I'm sorry but it's true! I had a teacher and people would sit and CONNECT THEIR TAMAS under the table, and always be playing games and stuff). Art teachers seem to not really care.

Once in Language Arts I was doing a play and I was this reeeeeeeally weird character who kept jumping up and down. I had my tamas in my pocket but the pockets didn't zip or anything so they fell out! I had about 3 on a lanyard. The teacher didn't care and I know he noticed, how could he not?

Also once in History I had forgotten to turn the sound off but I didn't notice so we were doing like speeches and my tama went off (the matchmaker came)! >_< Then after the person talking finished, the teacher was like, "Who has an electronic device that just went off?" I had to admit it - in my experience, if you admit the truth it's better because you're not likely to get in as much trouble. She asked what it was and I said "Well... it's a Tamagotchi and it's supposed to be Paused but somehow it must have accidentally gotten un-paused." I got away with it too - I just had to put it in my locker. :blink: On the way there I turned the sound off, got it married, and paused it. :)

Some teachers don't care and/or are too dense to notice (lol, I'm sorry but it's true! I had a teacher and people would sit and CONNECT THEIR TAMAS under the table, and always be playing games and stuff). Art teachers seem to not really care.

Once in Language Arts I was doing a play and I was this reeeeeeeally weird character who kept jumping up and down. I had my tamas in my pocket but the pockets didn't zip or anything so they fell out! I had about 3 on a lanyard. The teacher didn't care and I know he noticed, how could he not?

Also once in History I had forgotten to turn the sound off but I didn't notice so we were doing like speeches and my tama went off (the matchmaker came)! >_< Then after the person talking finished, the teacher was like, "Who has an electronic device that just went off?" I had to admit it - in my experience, if you admit the truth it's better because you're not likely to get in as much trouble. She asked what it was and I said "Well... it's a Tamagotchi and it's supposed to be Paused but somehow it must have accidentally gotten un-paused." I got away with it too - I just had to put it in my locker. ;) On the way there I turned the sound off, got it married, and paused it. ;)

Wow you are really sneaky!

hehe yeah, sure that works! :furawatchi: I got mine taken away today and :rolleyes: got tamas banned in class. my teachers evidently dealt with them before :ph34r: my tamas my baby and the day just got worse & worse after that! :( seriously teachers! tamas die! i cant leave them at home! my grandma isnt exactly the most great virtual pet babysitter there is. shes got the house on her mind all day shell kill him too! :wub: