Sign in to follow this  
jas604

is it my computer

is it my computer or is the movie theater codes go fast and reaturn to the item do you guys have that problem??

huh? I don't understand your question. Could you be more clear please?

Ra,

when you get the movie poster you don't have enough time to type it in your tama

I don't get it.

When you click on "Get Password", it shows the password and won't close unless you click "Close", right?

I don't see how that's possible. As Snaky said, unless you press the close button, the window won't close.

Ra,

OMG! that happened to me too!!! and then it kept popping up everywhere i went in the city!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just try exiting the little window and trying again, or just don't go to the movie theatre. if u have other programs up just exit them and try again. I think it is a flaw in the network but can be fixed.

Hope this helped,

**Miss Priss**

I don't get it.

When you click on "Get Password", it shows the password and won't close unless you click "Close", right?

i did't click close when i try to it pops up agian and follows me everywhere!!! and i have no time to type it in my tama it just goes back to the pictur with thousands of new codes!!!!! :( :D :( :angry:

oh i know what to do you have to stay in the movie room until the password comes up

I had it to . I think theres somthing wrong with the web site !