Present Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tshari_12

Reaction score
OK.., so what happens when i got to wrap up one of my FOOD items i get a ball in there and my tama is frozen.

I had a ball before my tama died( :kuribotchi: ) also what happens in my ITEMS since i bought a fishing pole i dosn't come also it just says empty :ichigotchi: :pochitchi:

everybody asys about balls, STOP COPYING OTHER BOARDS!!!

Guidelines.

Hmmmm... those balls again... alot of people seem to have this problem and it seems the balls always freeze Tamas when you go to wrap/trash them. I haven't encountered this problem yet, so I can't really help you personally, but I suggest you try looking on one of the many other topics about balls.

P.S. tamalex, I don't believe Tshari_12 is copying another topic. I haven't seen (though I may be wrong on this) anyother topics specifically addressing the present bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, tamalex Tama Talk, is here to help people.. If you dont have anything positive/helpful to say to someone in need, dont say it.

As for the question, this is most likely the most common glitch in the Connections. No one has figured out why this happens, but it does happen to a fair few people.

It is just sheer luck (or unluckiness) for it to happen, you cant prevent it, nor cause it deliberately, just one of those things which occur.

Im sorry I cant be of any further assistance to this problem..

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back