A year on TamaTalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
I'm trying to post this on exactly May 12, 5:10 pm :3

the exact date I joined TamaTalk last year, and made my first post...

When I first came to TamaTalk as a guest, I wanted to join up, because it seemed kinda cool ^.^

I put my username as Ichigotchi (which was taken) then tried Ichigotchi28, but I didnt fully understand the email validation thingy, and I couldnt post.

I lost my patience, and thougt 'TamaTalk is Crap!' >:l

A day Later, I was still fed up trying to find good Tamagotchi Information so I tried registering again. :3

I chose the username Bubba... TakEN! so i chose Bubba28 ^.^This time, my dad helped me with the email validation stuff, so it worked!

my first post was in a Topic called 'Is this Real?'

by a member called x0hannah0x

:lol:   I live in aust!  I bought my two tamagotchis from K-mart!----or are u specifically looking for the US version. B)
lol :lol:

I deliberately tried to use abbreviations back then, because I had been reading magazines where people thought it was cool :p

A few days later I learnt how to use BBcode, and I was real excited ^.^

In early July I made my very own Invisionfree Forum Called TamaLand ^.^'

I still have it running! :lol:

Then In August all of a sudden on TamaTalk, LOADS of people got hacked, and I was really scared that it would happen to me :mellow:

Then it all ended, and two members of tamatalk (not naming them)

Pretended they had died :lol:

It caused a big issue because everyone beleived them... and I wont post the rest of that :p

in around october/november a HUGE spammer arrived on TamaTalk, and it was hard for Admin and the guides to control her. she got IP banned, and it was all over =]

Then after a few months, It was new years day and I was bored of my old Bubba28 account :p

I got a new one called LaraBrox o_0 I was happy with it for a while, untill it got hacked, and then I remembered lots of memories that happened to me with my old account, and i missed it :p

So... I got it back! :wub:

Nothing TOO exciting has Happened since Then :lol:

I'm so Glad I found TamaTalk, and Tried to join a second Time ^.^'

[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE] :lol: Thank you Admin for Making this Site! :lol:

EDIT: As for the Time goal, I was ONE MINUTE OFF! :lol:

How lucky is That!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bubba28.

Congratulations on a year at TamaTalk - I joined not long after you, so I remember all of that stuff you have posted about really well....it all seems so long ago.

Anyway its good to see you still on

GK1

Oh and Sweet Kandi - happy 2nd birthday to your dog.

Wow, 1 year :mellow: Im nearing my first year here aswell!

Seems so long ago when I first signed up here *us old timers B) *.. Congratulations!

Happy Birthday for your dog Sk :lol:

//Haze

[SIZE=21pt]Congrats! Did you take my advice through PM? I joined tamatalk 2 days ago. Lol! [/SIZE]

I'll post in the link for my first post even though I posted it on Wednesday. XD Happy birthday to sweet kandi's dog! :huh:

Whoa Bubba35, you and Bubba28 are confuzing me with these usernames. e_e Are you the same or something?

Congrats Bubb28 and Happy Birthday to SK's dog!!

-tw

Whoa Bubba35, you and Bubba28 are confuzing me with these usernames. e_e Are you the same or something?
Congrats Bubb28 and Happy Birthday to SK's dog!!

-tw
No, we're not the same. We just have similar usernames. :huh:

By the way, here is the link to my first post on tamatalk. :huh:

Lol, I've now had over a year on TamaTalk, and yet I joined Before you Bubba28, you've posted nearly 1000 more posts than me, I joined three days after my 10th Birthday, I remember TamaTalk looking so weird, and nobody knew me, everyone thought I was an adverage newbie and look at me now ... loads of people on TamaTalk now know me!

Well Congratulations Bubba28, May your time on TamaTalk be Long and great for you, (and for me too :D ),

Congrats again,

Love, Regards etc,

TC

I still have a long way to go...I'm only here for about 4 months.........

*waits for Januray 30, 2007*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to post this on exactly May 12, 5:10 pm :3the exact date I joined TamaTalk last year, and made my first post...

When I first came to TamaTalk as a guest, I wanted to join up, because it seemed kinda cool ^.^

I put my username as Ichigotchi (which was taken) then tried Ichigotchi28, but I didnt fully understand the email validation thingy, and I couldnt post.

I lost my patience, and thougt 'TamaTalk is Crap!' >:l

A day Later, I was still fed up trying to find good Tamagotchi Information so I tried registering again. :3

I chose the username Bubba... TakEN! so i chose Bubba28 ^.^This time, my dad helped me with the email validation stuff, so it worked!

my first post was in a Topic called 'Is this Real?'

by a member called x0hannah0x

lol :gozarutchi:

I deliberately tried to use abbreviations back then, because I had been reading magazines where people thought it was cool :gozarutchi:

A few days later I learnt how to use BBcode, and I was real excited ^.^

In early July I made my very own Invisionfree Forum Called TamaLand ^.^'

I still have it running! :gozarutchi:

Then In August all of a sudden on TamaTalk, LOADS of people got hacked, and I was really scared that it would happen to me :)

Then it all ended, and two members of tamatalk (not naming them)

Pretended they had died :gozarutchi:

It caused a big issue because everyone beleived them... and I wont post the rest of that :p

in around october/november a HUGE spammer arrived on TamaTalk, and it was hard for Admin and the guides to control her. she got IP banned, and it was all over =]

Then after a few months, It was new years day and I was bored of my old Bubba28 account :p

I got a new one called LaraBrox o_0 I was happy with it for a while, untill it got hacked, and then I remembered lots of memories that happened to me with my old account, and i missed it :p

So... I got it back! B)

Nothing TOO exciting has Happened since Then :gozarutchi:

I'm so Glad I found TamaTalk, and Tried to join a second Time ^.^'

[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE] :gozarutchi: Thank you Admin for Making this Site! :gozarutchi:

EDIT: As for the Time goal, I was ONE MINUTE OFF! :(

How lucky is That!
Congrats Bubba28! You worked hard here! I was here for a year and 6 months. I was the 3,000 something, member. Back in the '04!

....With a new account. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back