Please Help i CANT figure any of this out :o(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bexx

Reaction score
okay i just got my tamagotchi v3 yesterday

its name and user name are the same 9just thought it would be easier that way)

its still 0 zers old cuz it hasnt been been 24hrs yet

my problem is that i went to tama town

played some of the games there and got some passwords for balloons teddy bears cap shoes etc

i wnet to enter them into the password site but it keeps saying ERROR and wont let me input any of the passwords i have recieved not even my passport

my user name is only 4 characters long its the same one i inputed into the tama site

(is it supposed to be 5 characters long is this why iam having problems?)

also i heard u are supposed to maybe enter these at the shop keeper when his face is "shocked"

i have made him shocked but how do u input form there

no spaces come up to input anything he just stays shocked

iam soo confused

i found the instructions absolutely useless

if you having problems!

can i reset my tamagotchi and change his username

would taht help to input the passwords and not have ERROR appear every time?

detail help would be sooo apprecited :furawatchi: )

thanks

okay i just got my tamagotchi v3 yesterdayits name and user name are the same 9just thought it would be easier that way)

its still 0 zers old cuz it hasnt been been 24hrs yet

my problem is that i went to tama town

played some of the games there and got some passwords for balloons teddy bears cap shoes etc

i wnet to enter them into the password site but it keeps saying ERROR and wont let me input any of the passwords i have recieved not even my passport

my user name is only 4 characters long its the same one i inputed into the tama site

(is it supposed to be 5 characters long is this why iam having problems?)

also i heard u are supposed to maybe enter these at the shop keeper when his face is "shocked"

i have made him shocked but how do u input form there

no spaces come up to input anything he just stays shocked

iam soo confused

i found the instructions absolutely useless

if you having problems!

can i reset my tamagotchi and change his username

would taht help to input the passwords and not have ERROR appear every time?

detail help would be sooo apprecited :puroperatchi: )

thanks
You have to go to the "Password" shopkeeper, if that's not what you're doing! Not the ordinary shop keeper!

Also, you have to input the username on your tamagotchi toy into the TamaTown system!

`Jade

i did put my user name into the tama system

when it says enter user name

then the passport code comes up right?

okay pls explain the steps to get to the passwrd shop keeper

iam really new and lost

i need detailed steps

iam struggling here

i have tried to hit the shop keeper 3 times fast then it goes to a surprised face

but no spaces come up for me to ad a password??

what am i doing wrong?

No, the shopkeeper codes are for some other set of codes, if you want to get your passport and whatnot from TamaTown, You have to go to "Passwords" located under "Shop".

When you're there, press the middle button so that 10 zeros come up. Suppose your passport code is 43293 23419(it isn't this password, of course), then you must:

-press the left button 4 times to get the number 4

-press the middle button to confirm that number

-repeat the steps for the other numbers until you get to the end of the 10 numbers and press the middle button

-if you made a mistake on a number, press the right key and it will go back one number so you can fix it

you also have to enter your username exactly like the username entered on your tamagotchi, im not sure but i always enter my user in capitals...

okay

thats what i ahve been doing!

i enter all the numbers in that same spot just like u said and i get ERROR for every code i try

my user name has only 4 letters in it

does it have to be 5?

i ahve tried entering it in capitals and all lower case

nothing has worked

it says error

for everything i try

thats why i came here

as a last resort to see if any one else has had this problem

iam bummed!

You have to go to the "Password" shopkeeper, if that's not what you're doing! Not the ordinary shop keeper!
Also, you have to input the username on your tamagotchi toy into the TamaTown system!

`Jade
yeah you need also to make sure when you go to tamatown.com when it pops up username put in the correct username you picked also have your tamagotchi in front of the computer. Then after you get the prize or passwprd DO NOT CLOSE IT! so then you can go to password on your tamagotchi and it will not say error I have had the same problems. Please give a message if you have any questions.

Tama paridise

hey

i e-mailed u did u get it?

still having the same problems

thats what i have been doing all along :mellow: (

why doesnt this work for me?

does it have to be an adult?

mine is a teeneager now

it still wont accept anything

could it be that i have a 4 digit username and not a 5 ?

nothing works :mimitchi: (

hey i just e-mailed u

pls help me with my problem that i posted above

i cnat figure it out :mellow: (

I'm not sure if it matters if your username only has four letters. But if it does, the only thing I can suggest is when you enter your username on tamatown, try putting a space after the four letters. This is because when you entered the username on your tama, you had to put an empty space after the the first four letters.

If that doesn't work, then I really don't know what to do. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how the passwords on tamatown work, because the passwords that I get from my tamagotchi that I need to enter on tamatown sometimes change completely. For example, say I want to visit my tama's parents. I pick a parent I want to visit, it gives me the password 33054 71049. That password doesn't work. Then I check the parent's code again, and its changed! Its now something like 73001 21360.

So the basic thing I'm saying here is: I dont' think the pasword thing is very stable. That is, I think its bound to glitch up and completely mess up every now and then. So if adding a space after the first four letters doesn't work, I really dons't know what to do other than resetting your tamagotchi and picking a different username.

-Gifgiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back