Does anyone have an item list on V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
I need an item list (preferably pictures) for version 2. I brought a bow for my male tama thinking it was wings because it confused me. There was another bow-looking thing, mabye that was meant for males?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Wings can only be bought using a code from TamaTown.

Also, there are 2 bows: A bow(White)(Females) and a Bow Tie(Black)(Males)

Ah I see now. Is there any way I can throw out the bow? -RA- made a mistake on the first item, it's not bubbles, it's a tool set.

Last edited by a moderator:
That hasnt been updated in a while, he is currently working on a V3 item list :mellow:

To trash an item:

To delete or trash an item, go to "Present" then press B, A, B. You will then be asked to confirm trashing that item.

//Haze

Yes, you can delete items, but why not keep it for now, unless you have no more room. You may want to use it if you get a girl.

Actually, Wings can only be bought using a code from TamaTown.Also, there are 2 bows: A bow(White)(Females) and a Bow Tie(Black)(Males)
No, I found wings in my V3's store once. I didn't buy it because it was 1000 GP* and I only had like 430 something.

*Gotchi Points

I need an item list (preferably pictures) for version 2. I brought a bow for my male tama thinking it was wings because it confused me. There was another bow-looking thing, mabye that was meant for males?
Keep it. There aren't any items which are JUST FOR BOYS or JUST FOR GIRLS. Both gender can use all items as tama's look the same whether boy or girl.

The only two items on V2 which are gender specific are the robot toy which will make a boy happy (but confuse the girl) and the Teddy bear which will make the girl happy(and confuse the boy!).

All your re-useable items will stay on your list for future generations until you decide to trash them, or if you reset.

-RA- made a mistake on the first item, it's not bubbles, it's a tool set.
It says tool set on the tama, but if you use it you'll find it's a pot of bubbles(like little kids have) it was probably some kind of mis-translation from the Japanese- just like the racquets which are actually maracas.

I found another item that's not on the list, glasses. They look like sunglasses, but the lenses are clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back