how to get Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBlazer

Reaction score
1st must be an odd generation

his weight cannot go over 45lbs

by teenager must have at least six training points.

don't make him skinny that much. (make him skinny ONCE ,find his base weight and keep it above that.

And before he becomes an adult make sure he has full trainer points! THIS GOT ME MY MAMETCHI SHIKO , who right now is playing his drum, not bad!

I think on an even generation if you do this you get Memetchi! But since both my tamas are on generation 1 I dunno.

CHART OF MAMETCHI.

if you get these you should get him/her

teletchi-Mizutomotchi-Obotchi-Mametchi

These are who I got.

I hope I helped! :) B)

Just to tell you training does not matter I've gotten the same character with differnt trainings all the time so I have to tell you sorry Oh and P.S Insted of :furawatchi: on the second genaration you get <_<

There is no percific way of getting any tamagotchi character. It is mostly down to luck. I got a mametchi on my version three tamagotchi's first generation by taking quite good care of it though.

-sk8er girl- :eek:

Like sk8er girl said there is no percific way to get any character. It is just the way that you take care of your tamagotchi which brings it all down to luck. Although some charaters like Mimitchi do need good care taken of and Maskitchi doosen't need good care e.t.c.

But yes, Mamemitchi does need good care to get him - that I agree on :gozarutchi:

- Fooet

oh well thanks and yes I got Mametchi on my 1st gen, tommorow He has to breed and get a baby girl, or My oldie Jake will die! But he's on v3 so i'll visit him! p.s: will I still be able to see Shiko (my mametchi) as a mametchi on v.3 (Jake is on v.2 Shiko v.3) ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
While good/bad care does influence which character you get (along with generation, and how old the parents were), there is no SPECIFIC way to achieve the character you want.

Try and try again. Perfect care, though, pretty much garuntees a Mametchi or Mimitchi. The middle-care characters are the most difficult to obtain.

Just to tell you training does not matter I've gotten the same character with differnt trainings all the time so I have to tell you sorry Oh and P.S Insted of :wacko: on the second genaration you get :wacko:
Dachdach545 is right about training. Once I only had two training bars and I got a mimitchi.

Cheers,

KP

There is no way to get a pacific character.
I agree. there is no way to get a specific character.

I was very surprised as I had a teenager which was fed to 99lbs to win at bump and then lost all its hearts because I bought a treasure chest which temporarily turned it into a baby. I was convinced that it was going to be an awful adult.

It turned into a cute V3 Mametchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back