It evolved

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle004

Reaction score
Egad! it evoled into the rebellious stage around 1:11 pm est. That was so weird lol!

I have a marutchi still at 2. I kinda have had it on pause though....

hi kyle! i'm afraid i havent met you yet....ive been away for a few days since i was moving. Have fun with your rebellious tama! lol :lol: What is his/her name?

Ok hello there nice to meet you. It is a girl and its a tamagotchi plus so its all japanese and I had no idea what I was naming it. I chose random characters and from tamgotchi square it says kakotoa lol which is nothing... No word like that I was told in annother post. Oh well... When she has a baby of her own I will give it an actual name.

i want the onionchi or whatever. i don't know how to spell it....cuz i want mimitchi [sp?] and im only on gene1

Hehe I want the one that has the curl on its head. Mem something I think? Its so cute!

Memetchi? Yeah, I've always wanted one of those. Makes a change from Mimitchi, anyway! :blink:

If you want an Oniotchi, you can get one if the child is a Marutchi.

The only thing about getting these umm "poor" characters is having to "forget" about its needs a bit. Thats hard to do lol. I mean I do forget from time to time but well.... So far I have keep its hearts completly full. None of the heaerts have emptied. And the only time it has beeped was when i first started it and when it needed to be scolded or punished. There may have been a time or two it beeped but mostly it just seems content to hop around the screen. The only other time any heart was empty was right before it pooped I just so happen to look and one was empty and after i stoped looking at the health screen. It had wavey lines so i took it to the potty and the one heart was filled again.

I want to be a good parent but apprently to get a different character you have to be a "bad" or simi bad parent lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back